Character list-9

Ayioshi Roanoke

Hair: long to his hips bluish white

Eye: light blueish black sclera with white pupils

Body: tall but curvy

Age: 9000

Race: unknown/moon elf

Height: 6'3

Skin color: light blue

Lover/s: LaRanzo,Van,Grim
Likes: his brothers, LaRanzo, Sai, the stars, classical music, well all music, singing, LaRanzos sing and dancing, dancing, tacos, cats, his brothers wings, Cakes, attention... lots of attention, being Domanat.

Dislikes:Mayan, his mother, his father, not getting attention, being treated as weak by his brothers, being compared to his mother.

About:

Considered the youngest, Ayi has dealt with the most unbeknownst to his brothers he remembers more then he let's on including the day their mother died and holds a deep resentment to wards her. Being of fluctuating health Ayi agreed to be the pawn for the knights but kept quiet about the extent of his abuse knowing Grim already viewed him weak and not wanting to had to vans stress he slowly slipped into a mental break that his brothers chucked up to just being strange till LaRanzo make them take notice of how far he was ailing and sacrificial but none of them understand self care for themselves or each other. Secretly like to Dom amd boss people around but feels Grim wouldn't like it so suppresses it.