Ch. 2: Blind faith

A/N hey ya'll...  don't know what ta say lolllol! Enjoy? A/N

                             Kane

The silence was calming as we walked through the dense woods but my mind was anything but.

I knew my best friend LaRanzo had been bothered by his asshole brother again and it deeply unsettled me.

Especially since recently I found out how far his tormenting went. I was hurt and shocked that he didn't tell me sooner, I was suppose to be his best friend! I mean he knew he could trust me right?

I glanced over to look at his drawn features, he was beautiful with shoulder length warm brown hair with a delicate face that was neither boyish or girlish, with Cherrywood colored eyes that held so much pain it hurt me to look at him sometimes.

I just wanted him to smile. It was so rare when he cracked a smile and even better when he laughed. Why did everyone around him hurt him? He was human too. Humans always hurt those they are suppose to cherish. Once he hits 17 me and my family are going to offer him to be changed and join out pack.

I'm sure he'd say yes! We'd have done it earlier but it's illegal to change a minor until the age of 17 or dying.

"He didn't.... Um get far this time, did he?" I whispered as we walked through the school's  doors and he was about to reply when Lizzy and her group of dumb chicks stopped in front of us blocking my pack uh I mean group from proceeding.

Lizzy Jones was from another nearby pack and she was a bitch -_-.

"Hi baby! You ready to take me up on my offer?" She said flipping her curly blonde hair to the side as she puffed up her breast that were nearly falling out of her low cut shoulder shirt and I growled. She was hitting on Mayan. Again and had been since we started in this school.

"He isn't interested Lizzy. Move along." I snapped

"Shut it tranny, I was speaking to a man." She scoffed and I almost snapped her neck, then his when I saw him looking down her shirt since she was much shorter then him I'm sure he saw a ton. My rage was getting out of hand and I felt my wolf shift right below the surface, agreeing with my anger. HE.WAS. OURS.

Luckily Mayan noticed and averted his eyes with a guilty look and muttered " Naw! I'm good, thanks for the offer tho!"

I whipped my head around to her with a triumphant look " You heard him, by the way my condolences on the loss of your uncle" I said and moved to walk around her but she knocked my shoulder and ran to Mayan and started to pretend to cry while her group smirked at her antics.

" You'd turn down a greaving girl? I *sniff* just lost my uncle!" She whined as she shoved her massive breast against his stomach.

"I.. um I'm sorry? I just don't have the time!" He stuttered out and I was ready to start a pack war before a deep voice rang out.

"You smell like cum."

My mouth fell open as did everyone else's as her head swiveled around to look at Rain whom I had totally forgotten since he is so damn quiet. Apparently I wasn't the only one since LaRanzo jumped too and the group of girls have quiet gasps.

"What did you just say? Oh, Your Drizzle or waterfall, Right? Upset I didn't give you any attention?" She smirked completely misunderstanding what he meant.

"Don't worry since this fucker keeps turning me down I think I'll take you up on your of-"

"You smell of cum and death" Rain cut her off staring blandly at her as her mouth dropped open on shock.

"Did you fuck someone in a graveyard?" He said leaning closer to her and taking a sniff.  "No a funeral. You fucked the funeral director, Mr. Goldberg. I smell his cum still your ass. Didn't even wash it out, wonder what his wife would say?" He stated blandly making her turn sheet white while her friends looked at her grossly while they whispered to each other about how nasty he was and how old was he.

" You nasty little-" Lizzy went to say but whatever she saw on Rains face made her blanch even farther then she spun on her heels and walked off while her posse slowly followed.

"You are so....creepy...." Mayan said and LaRanzo cracked up in one of his rare laughs and Rain's lips pulled up juuust a tiny bit.

"Let us continue" He said as he began walking towards our lockers.

I was still pissed at May and he could tell. He went to touch my arm and I ducked out of the way while grabbing RanRan's hand and pulling him along with me to our lockers while Ranran just gave me the 'Look' saying I was being petty but I didn't care! He should have shoved that bitch away!

I said bye to them while dragging Ranran to our first class and ignored Mayan's said hurt face.

He needed to learn.