Characters List

A/N spoilers! Skip all character list chapters to avoid A/N

                   Mayan Glacer

Hair: Neck length platinum blonde

Eye: grey/hunger red

Body: muscular jock

Age: unknown but regressed

Race: unknown Vampiric

Height: 6’1

Skin color: white

Lover/s: Kane and Dune

Likes: Kane, Dune, Itsuki, Blood, when Kane goes Dom, Kanes mothers mystery soup, Dunes secret shower singing, Liam (tho he won’t admit it).

Dislikes: anyone who tells him what to do, School, teachers, anyone who takes the attention of his lovers from him, elves tho he doesn’t remember why, Rain’s singing.

About: Having lost his memory after the great War, he wondered the then waste land “collecting” stranded Vampires (they just followed him lol) temperamental and aggressive when his bloodlust hit he had killed more then half several times. Known as Sire or the Father he is revered even with his faults as he raised the Vampire race back up and made seven clans that branch off from his ‘Kingdom' (a massive clan of over 100 000 thousand vampires) but even with all of his “family" he had always felt a loss, ache and hunger he could never satisfy which spiraled him into a 100 year depression which his close right hand man Liem (who was the first to follow him and the only one to see him break after his bloodlust frenzys) attempted to abet but failed tho his efforts did not go unnoticed.
Nearing the end of his sanity Mayan went in search of a way to cause another great War with the hopes he would die but instead ran into a young Kane who within a few weird acts freaked him out enough to regress himself to the age of his harasser. Originally just a way to escape his pain (his ache went away when he was with Kane) he began to form emotions as he grew up alongside Kane and his family but hid them out of fear he would lose the one person who made him feel almost whole unbeknownst to him that Kane had also developed feeling. During a very heated argument over him moving with his “father” (Liam, who was put in charge while he is gone and is his pretend father) because he couldn’t hid his feelings any more, Itsuki Kanes inner wolf took over and the fighting turned into a make-out session and thus their relationship was born! Since then he has told Kane bits and pieces about who he once was and what he remember but prefers to leave anything from his time before meeting Kane forgotten. He will only ever submit to Kane and Itsuki. Drawn to Dune he doesn’t know why and it scares him tho he won’t admit it but feels the same Draw to him as he did to Kane.