Identity

Yoongi POV ~

"Watch out! It's very high up here!" he called out, the sight of her balancing on the narrow ledge about to fall off. 

"You're alive!" she called back. 

She gave him a big smile, her arms flailing beside her like a bird. 

"Why did you leave the pit? I told you not to!" he growled. 

Jungkook came growling beside him. His yellow eyes focused on Y/N. 

"That's what he's waiting for," he called, trying to keep her attention on him. 

He waved his hand at Jungkook, trying to shoo the animal away. Jungkook continued to growl at her, backing behind his leg. 

Yoongi looked at her expression, the smile that was once there was now gone and filled with fear. 

"Why does that creature... obey you?" she asked, her voice soft, barely audible over the sound of crashing waves. 

Yoongi turned his head to look at Jungkook, still growling at her. He looked back at her, knowing she wouldn't trust him now. 

"Y/N..."

"Who are you?" she asked softly. 

"Y/N, wait..."

"Stay away from me!" she shouted, stepping closer to the edge. 

Yoongi kept his hands out before him, afraid she might fall. 

"It's hard to explain..."

"Stay away!" she shouted as he took a step closer towards her. 

"Watch your step!" he shouted as she got closer to the edge. 

"I trusted you, but you lied to me!"

"Y/N, the dragon..."

"The dragon will get nothing!" she shouted, her feet now on edge, ready to fall. 

"Y/N, don't do it."

"Nothing!"

He knew she would go off the edge; she was so desperate to avoid the dragon he realized she was willing to go as far as taking her own life. 

"Y/N, don't!" he shouted. 

Y/N attempted to take another step back but found nothing, her body falling over the edge. 

"No!"

Y/N POV ~

Your body was falling closer to the ocean, screams escaping your lips as you tried to gain control of yourself in the air. 

A hand grasped you, flipping your body around to face the owner. 

It was Yoongi. You gasped to see him falling with you, but he flipped your position again, so you were falling above him. 

He gripped your wrists tightly before letting out a roar. Firery red marks spread across his chest and throughout his body. 

"Let go of me!" you shouted. 

Forcing your hands out of his, you wanted to get away from him, but gravity was pulling you closer towards him. He grabbed you again. His grip was tighter. 

"Trust me! Trust me! It's not time yet!

He looked over his shoulder to the continually growing closer water, looking back at her, the glow from him getting brighter with each passing second. 

The glow grew until the glowing redness consumed his eyes, his voice changing, becoming deep and demon-like. 

"Now," he said, pushing her body away from his. 

His body exploded in sparks until his screams became roars, the dragon now facing her in the eyes. 

Screaming as the body captured your body in its grasp, you cried out in paid, your wound reopening again. 

The ground grew closer until the dragon's body collided with the environment, your body still in its grasp.