The Altar

Yoongi POV~

He threw her down on the altar, following his ancestors' steps before him. He was prepared to end their suffering. He was allowing her to burn and him to fall to his death.

His body lit with burning fire, prepared to burn her, but she reached up, bringing his face to hers, placing a kiss on him.

The dragon inside of him pushed away, growling at her actions.

"Wait!" she called out, climbing off the altar.

His dragon growled at her, pushing away from her like she was a danger to him.

"You're used to being feared. You don't know what it's like to be loved."

His dragon growled louder at her as she took slow steps towards him.

"A man or a dragon - I love you for who you are."

He watched as she knelt in front of him, her eyes reflecting the truth she was speaking.

"Let it be the way you want. Just don't leave me now... I can't be without you."

Y/N POV~

You lowered your head, willing to allow Yoongi to pick. You didn't care which one it was because you couldn't live without him.

Yoongi moved his body closer to you, his head directly in front of you. Holding your breath, afraid he might hurt you. You watched as he gently laid his head on your lap. Lifting your hand to his head, you caressed him softly.

"Stay with me this way for a while. Let me get used to you," you said, pressing a kiss on him.

Yoongi POV~

"And that's the end of the story about the girl. She saved the dragon and gave him the most precious gift."