𝐓𝐖𝐎━━━𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄

✗AFFECTION;The boy with Blue eyes and black-haired stare at the Injured Girl

✗AFFECTION;The boy with Blue eyes and black-haired stare at the Injured Girl. They both sat on a bench together He could feel himself Drowning in regret for not being there when she Sacrifice herself just to Save some Gang.

Her Hands Coverd with bruises and dried up blood. Yet he Cared for her in his whole life. Perhaps if he was there he could have handled it. The girl could only Pat his shoulder At reassurance " Don't worry Tetta. I'm fine. ,, She reassured him.
And yes the boy was none other then Kisaki Tetta. Her Childhood friend.

Kisaki. Himself wasn't reassured. Yes she was Alive and Breathing well. But he didn't want her to be this Hurt.

He knows How stubborn She could be whenever someone is in trouble. Who could blame her? No one likes to see someone being bullied and beaten up or made fun of. He could only look at her worriedly " How many bruises did you have this week? ,, He questions while she paused for a moment and Count in her hands.

" About uhm... 17 .,, She says looking away from her Childhood friend. "Look I'm sorry i didn't tell you about this more earlier it's just because.... I didn't want to feel like a bruden to you... ,, She says scratching her neck.

He could feel himself downing out of Regret. Loosing himself after he Heard that the girl feels like a burden to him.
Yes he had been Taking Care of her Ever since they were 6 or 7 but he still cared for her well-being, she was the one whoe saved him of course. And he wanted to do the same.

He sighed and smiled softly at the girl " You're never a burden Y/N... ,, He says Holding on to the girl's hand while she could feel her own eyes widened from shocked. While she smiled At him Lovingly " You really do care for me a lot.
Tetta...,, He could feel his cheeks flush at her Words while he smiled back at her.

But yet He didn't want those people who had hurt his own Friend Getting away from it.

He wants Her to be safe and sound.
Nothing else. Perhaps... He should have taken her Love more Seriously...

But He let himself enjoy the Girl's presence with him.

A/N; Lol Just got back from rewritting this again 😈