𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑺𝑰𝑿

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

- 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 was reading a novel at her house, her parents weren't home right now so she decided to stay at home.

She has three brothers too.

Her three brothers name is Kyoji, fuji and Minja.Her older brother kyoji is a business man and has a family already. Fuji the 2nd oldest is a soldier and has two daughters and one wife. The 3rd brother of hers was busy at collage.

So she's mostly alone all the time at home.

To be honest the reason her hair is so short is because she had to cut it when fuji accidentally spat bubble gum at her hair.

She had to convince people she was not a pretty boy.

It was a pain for sure...

A sudden call was heard from her flip phone as she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N!"

"Oh emma! What do you need?"

"Mikey wanted you to join meeting today! His other friend is also coming so... Are you?"

"Sure..."

"Great see you love ya!"

"See ya love you too."

Y/N hang up her flip phone. Ever since she met emma they became good friends all of a sudden.

Emma sometimes talk about her problems about draken while you're the person to comfort her about it.

Anyways....

You grab your frog out of his Cage and put it on your shoulder as the frog enjoys your embrace.

She still had her uniform on so she decided to wear a light brown sweather on her and and open the door as the frog just sit and let his owner do the work.
Y

/N lock the door and put her key on her pocket.
She than went to the path where the shrine is.

She spot Takemichi and hina together as she call.

"Hey! Takemichi, Hina!"

She called dragging the attention of hina and Takemichi to hers as she smiled to them.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Takemichi said that his going to the shrine!'

"Oh! Im coming there too let's get going than!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗
𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A lilac hair boy than saw three people getting yelled at as he step onto the conversation

"What's going on here?"

"Sir! They have trespass here in the toman meeting saying that they are the presidents guest!"The lilac hair boy examined The three people as he noticed the boy with H/C hair was Wearing a girls uniform. To be honest he was surprised by the fact that this guy had a courage to wear a school girl uniform.

But than he remembers what mikey said if he saw a boy with H/C hair and E/C eyes thay would be none other than pretty boy."Are you perhaps pretty boy?" Mitsuya asked the "boy" as they nodded and he's attention turn to Takemichi's.

"Are perhaps Takemichi hanagaki?" Mitsuya asked the blue eye boy "Y-Yes!" The blonde answered nervous around this place. mitsuya examined the three people features and noticed that mikey was correct the pretty boy was pretty mitsuya than turn his attention to the three men who had none other than exclaimed that they are intruders

"Don't go harassing the president guest got it?" Mitsuya said in a serious tone as the three shivered

"Yes Captain!"

The three boys left embarrassed by the fact they have harassed the president guest. As mitsuya was pretty much leading the three near the shrine as Y/N none other put her hands on her skirt pockets and whistles.Mikey than saw none other than the H/C girl he called her.

"Pretty Boy!! Over here!"

"Oh mikey-kun.."

Mikey pat on Y/N's and smiled at her as she smiled softly back at him to be honest Y/N was quite comfortable with mikey now ever since she started to have a comfortable friendship with him and somehow get along well by their specifics

"By the way just call me Y/N or N/N for short ok mikey-kun?"

"Alright than pretty girl!"

Mitsuya eyes widened shocked by yhr word girl realizing that the "boy" was a girl this whole time.

"WAIT PRETTY BOY IS A GIRL!?-"

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿 (✓) 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇