𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❥︎𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 discharge after she her head felt better so here she was... Wearing hanafuda. And her hair tied.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴄ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴇsᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀɴᴀғᴜᴅᴀs ᴀs ᴛᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Y/N wearing her toman uniform the only difference about her toman uniform was that she was wearing a skirt and F/C long socks. And dont worry she was just wearing a short under her skirt. Right now she was beside Takemichi. Or for short Y/N calls him michi-kun or take-kun. But she prefers michi-kun more.

They were announcing about the new member making Y/N wanting to know who's the new member she was also wanted to come over too for some reason...

They were all standing in the shrine and Y/N just carrying her frog in her shoulders.

"We will now begin the Tokyo manji gang 3rd squad captain nomination!"
Draken announce making everyone shocked.

Y/N and her frog tilted there head as E/C eyes female than heard murmurs.

"who do you think will be nominated?"
"-peh-yan?"
"That can't be."

"Do you think a guy who attacked draken-kun gets to be captain?"

"Hell nah."

"Than who?!

Y/N eyes narrowed at the whispers. She did not like how they were talking about peh-yan. But she was also curious who was the new captain.

"How the heck am i supposed to know?"

'No main candidate?' 'could it be..no that can't be.." Takemichi thought.

"3rd squad captain! Step forward!"
President manjiro yelled.

'eh?' 'did mikey-kun Called me?'

"-Who?"
"Dunno."

"-let's go."
"-yes!"