𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄}

❥︎𝐈n the classroom you could see a H/C hair girl with E/C eyes listening to the teacher carefully while a blonde boy with blue eyes in deep thought about the Tokyo manji gang.

The fact the Y/N got into this situation made it more stressing for Takemichi he was supposed to prevent her from knowing the gang she could be safe but now their leader was now claiming her as "his bitch" and Takemichi knows damn well that naoto would not like the news.

The teacher had offered Y/N to deliver the books to another classroom which she gladly answered and left the classroom. Suddenly.. "hey you guys aren't from here get out bozos!" One of the boys yelled outside as the whole classroom heard the voice and look at the door to reveal none other than the Tokyo manji gang leader manjiro sano aka mikey.

"Ah... Where are you- oh takemichy! Come on let's play!and will go find Y/N too!" Takemichi shocked as hell of mikey request "but were still in middle of class-" "eh sorry ma'am i promise I'll hadle the school work later." "But- nevermind..." As Takemichi went out of the classroom to see All the 3rd years knocked out making Takemichi shocked again and scared. "E-Eh?! What happened to them?!" Takemichi asked in disbelief as draken look at the knock out boys. "They were sexualizing Y/N L/N so mikey wanted me to knocked 'em peg"

Takemichi shivered but they were kind of right... The third years were sexualizing his friend Y/N.

Mikey hopped into the boys who were positioning to be step at as they both boys hop to the third years and Takemichi was scarred... I mean scared as hell who wouldn't though?

But the H/Cnette was actually close by...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Y/N POV:

"why the hell are all the third years beaten up?" I asked the students as the students answers that it was Takemichi 'friends' i think about it for a minute until i understand it was none other than the person who had name me pretty boy.

The students were whispering about the people who i had met yesterday as i saw the hallway seeing hina apologizing to mikey as i look completely confused so i decided to call them out.

"What are you guys doing?" The four people look at me to see me in a girl uniform and my short hair in two buns and me in a girl uniform as mikey eyes widened"your actually a girl??" He said confused as heck as i sweat dropped and nodded.

"I have to go now i dont really have time to deal with this... And i have to feed my frog already" I answered and left the place with a mutual Express and wave goodbye at them "bye-bye"

And left the scene.

"Good grief..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hot oc.

Anyways

How men sing about woman back then> how they treated them back then.