𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑻𝑬𝑵

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Woman-doga cat-
❝Hey,Woman Let me be your woman❞
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑.
︻︼︻︼︻ ︼︻︼︻︼︻︼︻

💕•°:'»𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 was sitting in her couch peacefully reading her book and her frog watching a frog tv show.

She didn't mind her frog also watch some cartoons it was quite amusing. She was staying at her house today since she wasn't in the mood to go outside. It would be waste.

A sudden call was in her phone as she answered it. "Hello?" "Hey Y/N this is mitsuya." "How did you get my number?" "Mikey." "Oh- so what's up?" "Pah was arrested." Y/N eyes widened by mitsuya statement how the heck did pah get arrested?! "He killed Osanai. His in jail rn." "So he killed that person who rape his girlfriend.... I mean-" "Y/N no- anyways i have to go now. See ya Y/N." "See ya takashi-san♡︎" Y/N cringe when she put heart on her own word completely dying embarrassment while mitsuya blush on his flip phone when he heard that. He quickly than said something.

"Y/N would you like to go o-out with m-me in the f-festival?" Mitsuya said while completely dying because he was stuttering while Y/N chuckled at the phone. "Sure takashi-san! See ya!" Y/N call ended the call as mitsuya started punching the air full of excitement. Such a lover boy...

Y/N than saw her frog closing his eyes which means his sleepy and put him in his cage as he sleep peacefully as Y/N sighed.

Y/N out her hair in with her usual (Favorite hairstyles).

As her eyes sparkle and a bright smile made around her mouth. She was going with mitsuya in a festival! The husband material!

She than out her shoes on and find a yukata on the market or even ask emma out to go shopping with her.

She was wearing a black undershirt that had a bra inside just in case if her y'know booba gets seen and wore a while jacket. She also had a black card for prepared. (YES Y/n is rich 🤑).

She was now riding her bike and going to the market. She than saw hina and emma talking to each other she than call out their names.