𝐎𝐍𝐄━━━𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄

✗ROSES; waking in the park with her usual clothes Deciding to Skip class since her Hands hurt as hell when she got beaten up by the 3rd years for saving some group of boys

ROSES; waking in the park with her usual clothes Deciding to Skip class since her Hands hurt as hell when she got beaten up by the 3rd years for saving some group of boys.

She always asked herself why she should be Interrupting some delinquent boys On their fights instead of Taking care of herself. She Sat on a bench and Looked at her Hands only to hear the croak of her frog.

Her Frog seems worried from her injuries Seeing their own owner getting injured is pretty much a big deal to her frog "Im fine (Frog name)... You don't have to be worried of me...,, She reassured her frog which she got a angry croak from him while she could only chuckle but Only sighed Sadly... "I shouldn't be a burden to my family's name...,, She mumbles to herself which did not go unheard by her frog which the frog could only lick her to Comfort her which she could only giggle.

Getting her medical supplies and Putting herself some bandages in her hands and feeding herself some meds. She prepared some medical supplies if someone gets hurt or she gets hurt... So she should be prepared for everything... She should be also wondering why her dad also mentioned that fact she reminds her of his wife...

Now that you mentioned it... Her mother passed away a long time ago when she was 6 she was diagnosed with Cancer little child her Didn't know what was that and just expected her of getting Sick and just staying at a big house though it was more darker then that...

She also kind represents her other brother who also known for Getting into trouble most of the time... Some hours past by as she fell asleep with her frog in the bench...

"Hey chifuyu dont ya think those Romance Mangas are Kind of You know... Cringe-" "No it's not baji!" He says while Hugging his Manga while Baji could only Laugh out loud "Man you sure are fun to tease.,, Suddenly chifuyu Spot a "Male" in the bench "Hey... What's a boy doing here?" Chifuyu questions stopping from his tracks to inspect the boy "Cough pretty boy you mean Cough,, baji commented while chifuyu could only deadpan From Baji statement.

"Not the time to compliment someone who's literally sleeping with a lot if injuries and ain't that a frog?,, He questions looking at the frog snuggling at the "Boy's" stomach "Now that i think about it... The boy seems very familiar...,, Baji Tried to remember when he saw that boh but couldn't lay his finger on it Those the same appearance the same Color and everything- oh my Lord...

"Oh! He kinda looks like my Childhood friend (Your name)!,, Chifuyu could only raise a brow "Childhood friend (Your name)?" "I'll tell you soon though we better go home before our mother will scold us..." Chifuyu eyes widened "YOU'RE RIGHT! LET'S GO!!!,,
they ran together Going back home before they get their own Ass Woop by their own mother...

" Chifuyu eyes widened "YOU'RE RIGHT! LET'S GO!!!,,they ran together Going back home before they get their own Ass Woop by their own mother

𝐎𝐍𝐄━━━𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄[✓]