𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

{𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙀}¿ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵖᵃʳᵃᵈⁱˢᵉ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

{𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙀}
¿
ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵖᵃʳᵃᵈⁱˢᵉ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╰╶╶╶╶╶➻𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗜 a time traveler from 2017 his mission was to save his girlfriend and naoto wife. Name {your name} {last name} who was killed by uknown person but lately his friends or group was slaves to kiyomasa in this timeline his friend takuya was challenge by this kiyomasa but he met the future wife of naoto...

{You name} {last name} she was apparently desame school as them she also was the person who patched them up. She was very kind to people not to mention they also mistaken her as a boy...

He also remember what hina said about her. "Y/N-san us truly a pretty person i think i have a little crush on them..." Hinata chuckled.

He remembered those words clearly i mean she wasn't lying girls and boys had fallen inlove with her in his school not mention Y/N could also out much a girl and boys beauty. Her {Eye color} hues could out match you and make you flustered her short {hair color} hair could make a appearance of a boy.

To be honest he had a little crush on her too. Even the mizo crew also have a crush on her so did their leader akkun. They will admit it she was beautiful... But it's not the time to talk about the future wife of naoto.... Takemichi was in a sticky situation he was fighting kiyomasa getting punch hard and multiple injuries on him Y/N wanted to step into yhe battle but she couldn't.. she was held by yamagishi and makoto. Her Eye hardened over the bruises in his face.

It reminded her of her 3rd big brother always getting into trouble... She didn't wanted to see more of those Traumatizing memories reminding her of her big brother risking his life to stop the bullies from hurting her and ending up to a hospital and that dark memory of her punching all those bullies with no mercy... It was to traumatizing for her... Suddenly a voice yelled over to kiyomasa making him stop and freezed.

"Oi kiyomasa! You drawn quite a crowd..." *Vice captain of toman ken ryuguji* kiyomasa shivered at the voice.

"Oi ken-chin! My dorayaki is finsh!" "Eh i told you to stop calling me that!" The two bickered Y/N watched as the two interact she soon realized it was none other than the leaders of toman she heard about toman but never really think about that gang.. she went down the stairs to fix up Takemichi as {your name} help him stand up but than mikey went near of two of them.

Mikey lean towards Takemichi face making him shocked and fell down to the ground and miley holding the back of his head. " And Who are you?" " T-takemichi H-hangaki..." mikey smiled to him "from now on your my B*tch♡︎!" Takemichi look rather shocked and mikey look at Y/N too "and you too!" 'i dont even know you-"suddenly kiyomasa was kicked by mikey hard enough to knock him out. And mikey held the back of kiyomasa head "who the f*ck are you?" He let got of kiyomasa head and let kiyomasa laynon the dirty ground.

He stand up and walked away "underground fights are stupid." Everyone just wide shocked by that "c'mon go now this fight is over." Draken said in a get out manner as mikey look at the Duo and smiled

"See ya pretty boy! And Takemichi!" Y/n look at him in disbelief 'i forgot not everyone knows my gender...'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━