𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

Sex money feeling--Lykke Li❝Sex,money, feelings,dieBaby, Don't you cry

❝Sex,money, feelings,die
Baby, Don't you cry.❞

WARNING: BAD GRAMMER VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

☄️♡︎.•°;:»Tᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪ,ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇɴ were waiting for their date Takemichi was with hina (COUPLE GOALS 💅💅) draken was with emma and mitsuya was in a date with Y/N.

Draken and emma were jealous of mitsuya for taking a date with you in the festival draken wanted to punch the wall so bad he was filled woth anger once he figured it out while emma was crying all night thanks to that.

Anyways... The three girls arrived and Takemichi eyes sparkle once he saw his gf wearing the yukata while mitsuya and draken were both mesmerized by Y/N in a yukata for the first time and emma was also mesmerized by her yukata and her.

The three dates split up together and went to different stalls while Y/N and mitsuya were catching a golden fish well most likey Y/N since she wanted a new friend for her frog. Oh and right her frog was with her.

The frog didn't mind mitsuya to be honest the frog ships there owner with mitsuya talk about the frog shipper. And yes the frog also wanted a new friend like a goldfish.

When Y/N finally caught the goldfish her frog and her was so happy there eyes sparkle over the goldfish while mi been my Ann m tsuya was busy admiring the female he was deaf the lover boy 'ill protect you L/N-chan. No matter what it takes. I'll kill those people who dare haressed you.' mitsuya thought while he was being drag by Y/N.

Y/N and mitsuya went to a candy apple stan and a old woman was there. "Oh my! Is a young couple here to order a candy appl ne!" "Were not actually a couple..." Y/N scratch her neck and nervously blushing while mitsuya was blushing too. "It's ok dear. Here have you're candy apple my treat! Uhh No just" "Eh? Y-you really do good yynt have to do that-" "nonsense! C'mon have it a treat!" The old lady gave them the candy apple while mitsuya and Y/N chuckled nervously and bow at the lady.

Y/N was glady enjoying her candy apple while mi hmm hu Yitsuya was also eating his candy apple they were both enjoying the festival with each other suddenly a raindrop fell."oh it's seems like it's raining..." "C'mon Y/N let's go to that tree for shelter!" Mitsuya held Y/N hand and got drag by him.

Now both of them were now under the tree with a uncomfortable silence. Than mitsuya broke the silence. "Hey Y/N..." "Hmm?" "There something up happening please stay here and get out of trouble." "What do you mean-" suddenly than rain got heavier than suddenly mitsuya than pin Y/N in the tree so they cannot get wet.

Y/N had a tint blush on her cheeks while mitsuya was blushing hard... "Y/N..." "Yes takashi-san?" "Go find draken. I will be fine..." "Eh?" "Just go!" Mitsuya said while still blushing and Y/N Nod and got out from her and mitsuya position.

Mitsuya still blushing and Y/N finding draken where he went when she saw draken in the streets she called.

Suddenly a man went behind draken with a bat making Y/N's eyes widened.

"DRAKEN!!"

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈 running to the spot where draken might be.. than they saw draken and emma fine.

"Ah! Thank god draken fine-"

Y/N was bleeding her forehead with blood while she was beating up people who were trying to hit her. Her eyes showed no emotion making Takemichi shivered.

"Y/N!"

Mitsuya went to Y/N side as she protected her from a member who was about to kick her. She panted and kneeled to the floor as mitsuya check if there was more injuries draken growled at looking Y/N in her injured state.

Emma was particularly crying now she was in the verge of tears. Her close friend Y/N was injured and she didn't know what to do.

"How do you call a real man when you completely attack draken at his back making Y/N protecting Y/N from that attack?!"

Emma yelled at peh-yan while peh-yan just still had that serious face but his heart ache when he saw Y/N completely injured. He may not know Y/N alot but he cant tell he that she was very sweet.

"Peh-yan what do you think you're doing this for?!"

"Shut up mitsuya before will kill you too! For leaving pah from getting arrested!"

"Oh?"

There was whispers about mitsuya being the second division captain and stuff.

Y/N suddenly sit on the wet floor panting and her yukata all wet from the rain her blood dripping down on her forehead and emma going to her to make sure she was fine.

"Man im tired...."

Y/N said as she smiled weakly while draken crack his arms "will handle this N/N-chan." "Thanks ken-chin."

She said resting on the floor while emma was look out for her. Y/N was worried for three of them. How can mitsuya,draken and Takemichi handle this?

They're particular 34 members and they are just three. Than suddenly Y/N black out making the people scream for her name

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

Sanzu stans are....... Something...