𝗂𝗂𝗂.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖲 swinging her feet across the swings

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖲 swinging her feet across the swings. Eating her food on her mouth while checking the time on her phone " 8:23 " seems like it was still the shining morning...

She stretches her arms and groaned out of her exhaustion. " I should go visit the church now... ,, She says sighing to herself realizing that she had no vehicle or bike to go visit the church. Her bruises we're still not Healed, and scratches as well. Well uhm... Thank god kisaki patch her up though.

Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her which she look at her side to see.... Holy moly is that Vil Schoenheit in tje flash 😱 I'm kidding this is not a twisted wonderland fanfic. Vil my Queen my Life isn't apart from this story 😢 but he is in my twisted wonderland books 😈
Anyways it was a big and tall when i say tall I meant that shit and he was buff as hell...

It was none other them the gang leader Taiju injured again. ' she prayed, she was about to ran away from his Until she was called out " Hey you! ,, ' God i thought you promised to not let him see me 😨 ' Y/N tried to keep her radom expression which it didn't work of how nervous she was right now.

" I've seen you in church about thrice this week, why aren't you there right now? ,, The big Blue-haired man questions while she nervously scratch her neck " you see... I don't have a Vehicle or a bike in any way to go to church. So i might be late... ,, She explained while the big man realized she had scratches and bruises around her arms " aren't you a girl? How did you even get those bruises from? ,, She sighed and sat on the swing.

" Should i tell you the story i got all my 17 bruises? Then I'll marry you after this ehe just kid-,,

"Ok."

" WHAT. "

Ace my little meow meow