𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑨L 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹!

credits: On3_0nly

credits: On3_0nly

Y/N LOOKS SO CUTE AJEJSJS SHE ALSO LOOKS LIKE MIKASA anyways thanks for this fanart! If anyone wants to make any kind of fanart please tag me! My titok is @Se1shu_inu1 and tag me on vids that has fanarts or tag me in Wattpad!

━─━────༺༻────━─━

❥︎𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 absolutely loves frogs.. though not many people loves them. But rather Y/N was 12 this year she was rather lost in ropongi. She had nowhere to go. Her frog comfort her by croaking to her so she will not feel alone.

When she was completely lost two brothers had noticed a little 'boy' looking like a lost puppy. Thry went straight to the 'boy' and pat 'his' shoulder. The 'flinch' by surprise and look at them purple eyes met with E/C eyes and H/C prominent eyelashes.

This 'boy' could even pass a beauty of a girl?! The guy who had pat his shoulder was about 15 years old. Rather was 3 years older than her. The frog had narrowed his eye at him making him a bit surprise.

"Why hello there! What are you doing here like a lost puppy in Ropongi?" The 'boy' look at him scared "I'm looking for my brother kyoji..." The 3 years older boy was a bit surprise.. was this the little 'boy' that Kyoji has been talking about? "Are you jose?" Y/N look at him for a moment and said. "No. That's my 3rd older brother..." The boy said making the 3 years older boy surprised "i didn't know kyoji had 3 brothers." "Eh? But im a girl." She said making ran surprise as fuck and rindou was wheezing that ran mistaken the gender of the girl he had apologize to her and her frog was rolling his eyes because he thought that she was a boy.

The brothers took her home back to Shibuya and said bye-bye to her. Though one thing was in their mind..

'was she good at fighting?'

━─━────༺༻────━─

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘