𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑻 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑨 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳?!"

"Yup!"

Mikey said while clinging to Y/N like a dog who wants to play while Y/N just stand there and like: do i really look like a boy 😥. Mitsuya than bowed to Y/N Making her surprised he apologize about it and suddenly a voice was heard. "Taka-chan!" A royal blue hair boy said as Y/N tilt her head and mikey still clinging to her.

Mitsuya than noticed who it was and smile "yo hakkai! Meet Y/N she's a new member of toman!" "H-....." The royal blue hair boy than stop working and had a shade of red in his cheeks making Y/N confused while mitsuya sweat dropped. "Is he ok?" Y/N ask and carrying mikey with her one arm and pocking hakkai in his cheeks making him have a brighter shade of red.

"Wow Hakkai is all red!" A peach hair male exclaimed while another version of him was behind him he had blue hair.'wow! They have cotton candy hair!'. The peach hair male than look at the H/C hair female as he smiled brightly at him. And held out a hand "hello there pretty boy! The names nahoya but call me smiley and my brother right there is souya call him angry!" "You both are cute!" "E-eh?" Smiley blush a bit while souya was trying his best hiding it.

Key word "trying".

"Eh? Why are you guys so red?" "Well nothing serious there miss!" Smiley said while she still blushing and left with angry with a red face making Y/N confused while she look at mikey who she was carrying. "What was that all about?" "Nothing to serious Y/N-chi" mikey said while rubbing his cheeks with hers making Y/N giggle. Emma arrived seeing Y/N giggle with someone else than her making Emma heart ache.

Emma did not like the way mikey was rubbing his cheeks with her crush. To be honest Emma actually likes Y/N she just use the whole "confession" draken thing as a excused to hangout with her. Emma was also with a light brown hair girl. Name hina tachibana. She was confused why was emma eyeing mikey like that but brush it off since emma snap out of it.

Y/N than put down mikey as mikey went up the stairs while Y/N was being drag by him. Poor girl.

__________
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇.
___________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 were in the motorcycle of mikey while draken and emma were also behind there back Y/N was going to go home and mikey insisted Y/N to drive her home so she had to accept it. Y/N was holding mikey waist tight since he was very fast while she was looking at the view her H/C hair flowing through the wind making Y/N calm down.

Y/N arrived at her house and thank mikey for the ride while she open the door of her house and close it. She than flop in her couch as she sighed. She had no school tomorrow so she decided to have a plan to go to her favorite restaurant which sale almond tufo.

Y/N wanted to try it since it might taste great. She got out from her couch and went to the bathroom. Gently taking of her clothes she took of her school uniform as you can see you see her bra- SHUUSH WE CAN TIMESKIP THIS.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

Y/N was done taking a bath and went to her bed as peacefully sleep.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄.
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝕶𝕴𝕾𝕬𝕶𝕴 𝕿𝕰𝕿𝕿𝕬 he was also known a person who had a obsession over a girl name Y/N every gang member did. They had a very unhealthy relationship with Y/N but right now she was dead. 𝕶𝕴𝕾𝕬𝕶𝕴 killed her.

She rejected him making his heart broken to pieces by it. She said she couldn't marry him.

So if he can't have her no one could have her.

The selfish 𝕶𝕴𝕾𝕬𝕶𝕴 𝕿𝕰𝕿𝕿𝕬

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━