𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

Oʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

Oʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓!

-𝑇𝑎𝑖𝑗𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑏𝑎
-𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑜
-𝑃𝑒ℎ-𝑦𝑎𝑛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❀༄𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 mikey explain about baji being a founding member of toman and Y/N and Takemichi finding a old picture of the founding members... Y/N had noticed the boy that had very rare eyes for some reason... She had met those eyes once but she couldn't remember..... Until she snap and realized...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

Y/N was going to the train station accidentally bumping into someone who had those rare eye colors...

Y/N had apologize to the person and went to the train what she didn't know was that she had no idea that was none other than... Kazutaro hanemiya.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I think i saw that person before.." she pointed out for Takemichi and Takemichi look at her shocked.

"But we had only 7 seconds of eye contact so i dont really no him alot..." Y/N sighed as her frog comforted her and Takemichi smiled a little "it's fine... Besides we should really go now... It's night..." Y/N agreed as she left with Takemichi.

Takemichi was in deep thoughts when he was walking with Y/N 'does Y/N and kisaki have some connections...?' Takemichi thought since why did a tomboyish girl like Y/N would targeted by none other than the most powerful criminal in Japan....? They probably met before or something.... What Takemichi didn't know was that there was going to be a VERY dangerous thing about the kisaki connection with Y/N....

Y/N and Takemichi parted their ways and said goodbye as Y/N walked to the stary night as she arrived to her house laying at the couch... As she took of her hair tie.

She had noticed that her hair was growing now since it's been years now... She still haven't forgiven her brother for accidentally spitting bubble gum at her hair.. but one thing about baji made her think about him.

She shook her head off her decided to call it a night and went to her bedroom...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❥︎𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 was at his bedroom and he's walls covered with pictures of Y/N with a red marker making a heart to her only and scribbling the people at the picture with Y/N..

Mikey grit his teeth... The way Y/N talks about her old childhood friend like she had some kind of soft spot with him... He didn't liked it... He wanted HER to LOVE HIM ONLY! He took his knife out of the drawer as he smiled creepily....

"Don't worry Y/N-chi... You'll be only mine soon.... But if you dont want me than i will have to hurt you or make you beg to you're knees to be mine..."
seems like mikey lost his sane.....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N; HELLO GIRLS,BOYS AND NON-BINARIES! I HAD THE URGE TO MAKE THE YANDERE STUFF HAPPENED NOW!

AND LET ME TELL YOU WERE ALMOST AT SEASON TWO!!!

ANYWAYS.... the new chapters are almost ganno get released soon so be tune in if you want to see it! And by the way you and another childhood friend are ganno meet soon! And you're brothers will take an appearance soon too!