𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋-mitski.
It's just that I fell in love with a war
Nobody told me it ended
And it left a pearl in my hand
And I roll it around
Every night, just to watch it glow
Every night, baby, that's where I go

❥︎𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 feeling you're own head hurting as you held it it was covered in bandage's. You look at the room realizing this isn't you're house.

Usually your house would have had a lilac scent because of you're third older brother perfume in the house. And you were also in a hospital bed wearing a patient clothing.

Suddenly the door open to reveal a doctor. He look at you and went to sit next to you in the seat that was next to you. You look at him confused.

"Hello there miss.. you're probably thinking why you are here... Well you see in the festival you've been attacked by some gang things and you've passes out in that night."

Your eyes widened realizing you've fainted at the battle field at the wrong timing. "Was everyone safe?" You ask worried while the doctor thinks "yes you're friend name 'draken' has been stabbed in the stomach but don't worry he manage to survive." Y/N eyes widened if she was awake draken wouldn't have been stabbed.

"Also two girls carried you name emma sano and hinata tachibana... That's all we could say mrs. L/N." Said the doctor standing up and leaving the room you alone. you than saw you're frog sleeping in the table in it's container as sighed in relief.. 'thank goodness emma and hinata also took care of my frog when i passed out... They must've have bring my container too..".

You than noticed a frog plushie in the ground as you got off you're bed slowly and held it.

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇: ᴅɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ғʀᴏɢ ᴘʟᴜsʜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴡᴏ-ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴠᴇ? sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʀɴ!

╰━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╯

You're eyes shine as you hugged it tightly. You're E/C eyes staring at it with admiration you've always wanted one when you were going to a arcade as you plump back to the bed of yours and hugged it tightly.

Someone in the door was looking at you. He was a tall and slim boy. His hair is black with a blonde streak in the middle. His hair is shaved from the side and is spikey from the middle. He wears a long golden earring in one of his ears. he eyed you as he smiled. 'i see why kisaki wants her so bad... Though i wish he could share~'

He left after he thought about it you.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. Their names were.... Hinata tachibana and naoto tachibana.

You're frog was rn play with you're frog plush as you and hina talked while naoto just sit there nervously. "So hina... Did you and emma brought alastus container and carried him in night?" Hina look at you as she smiled nervously.. "nope it was not us it was rather mitsuya..." "Takashi-san? That's nice of him to do... " She smiled gently making naoto a little red but he was rather jealous about mitsuya... "If only i was 15 years old like her... But i still have a chance! Since I'm just 13 years old and two years younger than Y/N-san!" Naoto thought determine. As the two siblings left you as you sighed look at the frog of yours falling asleep with your plushie as you sighed...

Maybe a nap would stop making you think about it him.

╰━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━