𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: @k0kono1_$lūt yes they are from titok and they are certainly a private account

And by the way why does Y/N look like xiao 😃 BUT AMAZING JOB!

◎ ─━──━─❖─━──━─ ◎

"TAKEMICHI!!"
Y/N shouted as she went directly to Takemichi and held him. Takemichi nose was bleeding and was pass out from the punch.

Kisaki watch Y/N held Takemichi as he narrows his eyes... Was this perhaps jealousy? Though he doesn't have to worry about this Takemichi since he had no chance with his beloved Y/N at all. He walked with his "friend" back home to his place.

As every member starts to leave mikey,Y/N, and pass out Takemichi was still there at the shrine Y/N put a bandage at his nose that was a frog and her pet alastus was returned home by Draken.

Y/N and mikey were the only ones left. "You know Y/N-chi.. Why did you name you're frog 'alastus'?" Mikey ask Y/N making her a bit nervous.."well.. when me and my certain childhood friend were walking in the rain i found a frog on a little puddle since i used to read Chinese mythology back than with my childhood friend i called my frog alastus..." Y/N said to mikey which she was telling the truth but mikey raised a brow. "Who was this childhood friend?" Y/N went nervous.. "well his name is- oh Takemichi you're awake." Y/N cut herself when she saw Takemichi suddenly waking up.

"Ouch... What happened?" "Don't you remember? You got punch by kisaki." "Oh.. right.." "ah! Takemichi you're awake July like Y/N said!" "Eh!" Takemichi stand up to see a certain black eyed male looking at him.. Takemichi went tense "m-mikey-kun?" 'why is he here?' mikey look up to him and smiled like a little child "Y/N was rather busy Playing with her hair. "Takemichi.. you don't like kisaki?" Y/N was then stop playing her hair when she heard that name. "Eh... Well..." Takemichi look away from him and sit down next to Y/N who was also next to mikey.

"It sure is hard to make your organization bigger." Y/N look back at mikey again and Y/N look at mikey with a neutral face.. "just when we welcomed new people, some became a to quit." Wind started to flow by the trio Y/N look at the ground and Takemichi eyes widened. Remembering a flashback what happened earlier.

"The road to achieve the dream is long.." Y/N stare at her arms and mumbled '"yeah...''' "mikey-kun..." "I have a favor for you, Takemichi." Y/N just doze off while Takemichi look at .ikey confused "yes." "I've got this childhood friend." "Yes?" Y/N stop dozing off and look at mikey too.

"But we were just neighbors, nothing particularly close or anything." Y/N look at mikey wide shocked.. 'i remember me and kisaki were just classmates until i save him..' 'mikey-kun's childhood friend?' 'i bet he's one crazy dude.' Takemichi thought while nervously smiling.