𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬..: 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

꧁𝗬/𝗡 𝗟/𝗡 was currently sweeping the floor of her house.. or her mansion.. while she was sweeping the floor she saw a picture of a family photo.

She look at it for a moment and you can see a beautiful woman with (Hair color) hair. And E/C eyes just like Y/N. But much more older. Y/N eyes softened remembering the woman int the photo..

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆
𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞...

ꕥ𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 a familiar H/C woman in the hospital bed and a little girl just in a seat her head in the lap of the woman. The woman was gentle caressing her face and hair her E/C eyes closed in a calm matter. Lately the mother of Y/N L/N has fallen into a illness.

Y/N.... She was however scared that her mother might die soon she didn't wanted her to die to quickly without saying a word the mother however always reassure her that she will not and she promised...

But....

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙉...

Y/N father knew Y/N cared for her mother alot and he couldn't break his daughter heart that she was going to die. Though the father was always busy. Never had time woth he's three sons and one daughter.... How much he missed them but he couldn't go with them....

Y/N wasn't that close with her father so was her brothers since he was always busy... suddenly her older brother kyoji open the door he was about 15 years old and her brother Fuji was 13 years old and than her 3rd brother jose was 12 years old.

Kyoji said that they have to go.
before Y/N leaves she always put a forehead kiss to her mother..

They both left the room leaving their own mother alone. Y/N hold onto the shirt of her older brother kyoji.

Kyoji got his bike and let Y/n behind him. Kyoji was peddling his bike while Y/N just sat there thinking of if her mother will be fine.

Once they arrived home they were greeted by servants of theirs. They all prepared dinner for the three brothers and the little girl name Y/N.

The siblings both ate their meal and finish it. And went to their room.

Y/N was in her table currently drawing something her window open just to let the night wind flow. She saw a letter in the table she raised a brow at it.

She open the paper to see a letter for her.

"Hello Y/N this is tetta. I've been noticing how sad you were.. are you fine? :( By the way I've got this plushie for you to make you feel better under You're table. Anyways i have to go now i was speed writing this.. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑻𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂.

Y/N smiled softly at the letter she wipe her tears using her hand and look under the table to see a plushie.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Y/N was admiring the plush that kisaki gave her... You can just tell kisaki cared for her more than anything in the world...

She loved the present she hugged the plushie in her bed and fallen asleep while holding the plushie..

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

𝗬/𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 that time when she loved that plushie that kisaki gave her she adores it. Now she has a frog plushie that a unknown person gave her....

She always wonders..

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆