𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹-𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

*╔═════❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═════╗*
𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙎 Walking down the streets with my groceries for dinner. It was afternoon already and i was done doing my homework cleaning the house feeding my frog and practicing material arts.

While i was busy checking on my list i accidentally bumb into someone. "Sorry i wasn't looking.." i apologize to the stranger who had a burn mark in his face and had beautiful blonde hair."it's ok..." He said in a soft tone as i excuse myself and went back to going back to my house.

*╔═════❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═════╗*
3𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

𝘼 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝙈𝘼𝙉 went to the beautiful blonde hair man as he asked something. "Wasn't that the president of toman friend?" The lizard eye boy said while the ocean eyes boy look at him confused. "What do you mean?" "I've been receiving rumours that there's a new member of toman that's secretly a girl and a new friend of the president."

The blonde hair man just remember what was the description of the rumours what the new member look like.

*╔════════ ♢.✰.♢ ════════╗*

"Hey i heard they're was a new member of toman!"

"Yeah and i heard they were secretly a girl"

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

A beautiful H/C hair person apologize to seishu inui and they walk away seishu only saw they're beautiful E/C eyes that were soft you can tell they're presence was comforting.

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

"I think I heard them before when i was heading to the church." Said seishu inui while kokonoi just sighed. "There might be a chance that the new member is a girl or stuff..." "If it's a girl we could just knock them out." "But... They said the new member is a professional at material arts and can use a katana with one arm." That made seishu a little surprise.

"I also heard they practice material arts in the age of 2-3. They might be more powerful than mikey..." "We should tell boss about it soon.." "yeah...and the fact the new member also brings there frog with them for bigger Avantage because the frog with jump in you face and starts to lick you non-stop." "Ew." "Yes very ew.".

"Let's just be careful with the new member.." "the fact we use they're pronounce as They and then since we don't know the gender." "We obviously what are we ganno say call them a "it" or a he/she?!" "Jeez no need to be mad." "Yeah yeah.".

Now the both were now thinking...

What was the gender of the new member?

*╚════❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖════╝*