𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

𝑺𝑬𝑿 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮-Lykke Li-Sex,money, feelings,die,baby, don't you cry

-Sex,money, feelings,die,baby, don't you cry.

WARNING: STALKING AND BAD GRAMMER
*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

🎴♡︎.•~»𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀 Y/N was going to the new restaurant who sales almond tufo.

Little did she know some people were stalking her,she felt something was behind her but just ignore it. She didn't really care and the fact she was with her frog alastus. Alastus ain't a poisonous frog so he isn't that harmful.... But when he licks people... That would be disgusting.

But i mean... Self defense stuff... anyways. When they arrived at the restaurant they were greeted with waiters who wore a green apron and a qinxing flower on there green hat. They also were wearing black clothes under they're apron and was wearing pants that were blue.

She didn't mind that their uniform was like that. She only came for the almond tufo. The waiters ask her what's her order and she answered she wanted almost tofu and some water oh! And apple cider.

While she was busy ordering her food to people behind her chair were listening. Two people. One had a scar on there face and one red eyes. The other one had white hair and purple eyes with tan skin. Their name was...

Izana kurokawa and kakucho hitto.

They heard about the new member of toman and stalk them so they could know what's they're weakness. Though her frog did notice them and narrows it's eyes to them making them lift a eye brow at the frog.

There thoughts were like this.

'bro... Is that frog train? Because wow."

'i didn't expect a frog to even narrows eyes at us... How the heck did it even did that.'

They didn't notice that Y/N just wanted it for takeout and left the restaurant with her frog was than in his container and put a bowl of water for the frog and carried the container with her two hand while her almond tufo was in her left had. In the shoulders.

Y/N just simply walk out of the restaurant making the two boys snap out of there thoughts and realized the female was gone.

She left two minutes ago... Lmao. She probably at home already...

And she was since her house was near the restaurant. But kakucho and izana didn't know something about the female... They didn't know her gender.

Despite hearing her voice there might be a chance it's a boy with a girl voice.. so yeah...

Anyways.. Y/N put her frog back to his cage and put his frog food down the cage and the water she got.

Her almond tufo was brought to the refrigerator and and let it stay there. She wore her (Favorite clothes) on and went outside again.

While she was going home she saw a gang about to fight the poor child until she indefinitely was gone to flash and was Infront of the kid and went on the defensive stand making the bullies eyes widened.

"W-what the?!"

Y/N twist his arm making him fell in his knees and his friends look at her with their eyes widened by shock and carried there boss out of the place while running.

Y/N refreshingly sighed as she look at the kid on the back of her the kid thank her and ran back home she sighed refreshingly again as the sun took its time to let the moon shine as sunset started and the two boys kakucho and izana were still stalking her but when they saw her in that sunder they felt like seeing a goddess as wind pass by making Y/N more beautiful in sundown.

She than said a word.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂 𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆."

🎴♡︎.•~»

•~»