Part 22

Later that night

I woke up with Noah's arms around my waist. I looked over at the time, seeing 2:15 on the clock. I sighed and slowly moved out of his grip. I went into the livingroom and laid on the couch. Thinking about what could be wrong with me as I stared at the ceiling. Eventually I drifted off to sleep without noticing.

"Y/N," I heard and moved closer into the couch.

"Babe," He called out and I shook my head.

"A few more minutes," I complained and he chuckled.

"I'm gonna go get food, you better be awake when I get back," he said and after a few minutes(I'm guessing) I heard the front door close and lock.

Twenty minutes later:

I was awake and was laying on the couch when I heard the door unlock. I shot up from where I was laying and looked towards the door.

"Y/N you better be awake," Noah joked coming into the house.

"I am," I said with a smile.

"Good" He said and placed the bag of food on my lap. I rummaged through the bag and took out what I wanted. Noah chuckled and took a seat next to me.

"Are you feeling okay?" Noah asked and I nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well you slept on the couch and didn't want to get up this morning," Noah said with worry on his face.

"I'm fine," I lied through my teeth and he shrugged it off.

"Okay," He said and we ate on the couch and watched some TV. It felt awkward between us and I could tell he was acting distant. After a few hours of just sitting around and kind of avoiding each other, Noah left. He said he had some stuff to sort out about the break he was going to be taking next week. Since he had gone out, I decided to do the same. I showered, got dressed, and ordered an Uber to the cafe. When I walked in Daniel was shocked to see me on my day off.

"What are you doing here," He said with a big smile.

"I wanted to talk to you about taking a break next week," I said and he nodded.

"Alright, let me close the shop for a lunch break and we can talk," Daniel said and did as he said. He made us some coffees and sandwiches before we sat at a corner table.

"Next week Noah wants to take me on vacation," I say with a light smile.

"You don't seem happy about that?" Daniel questions.

"Because he's been acting weird, I've never seen him work this much and he never calls or texts me when he's away. I have to call him, for him to respond" I say in kind of pissed off tone.

"Alright, take a breath," Daniel says, comforting me.

"Noah is a good guy, he would never do anything to hurt you. Based off my knowledge, His friends have an issue with your relationship?" Daniel questions and I nod.

"They swear he's using me," I respond and Daniel nods.

"I think he just has trouble with love, from past experience," Daniel says and I look at him questionably.

"Was Noah here?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Daniel?" I question and he avoids my eye contact.

"Daniel!," I kinda shout.

"Okay fine, He was here. He's worried about you Y/N. He's never seen you act like this," Daniel admitted

"He's worried about me-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Noah and I picked it up immediately

"What" I yelled into the phone

"Woah, what's your problem," he asked

"You tell me Noah," I said and got up from where I was sitting with Daniel.

"Shit," He swore.

"Is Daniel your therapist now or something," I yelled and he sighed.

"I just wanted to know why you've been acting weird," He's been trying to remain calm.

"Because I'm paranoid Noah, you're never here when I need you. I have nobody else," I yelled as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Y/N, I'm coming to get you. Stay where you are," Noah says and I hang up the phone.

"Y/N?," Daniel says with a calm voice.

"Y/N you can not leave this store," Daniel says and I shake my head.

"Why not?" I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Because Y/N, he cares for you more then I've seen anyone care for you. Sure you had that crap in the beginning, and I see how he looks at you, Y/N that man loves you," He said and I sighed, knowing he was right.

"You're right," I sigh and there was a knock on the door. I lowered my head as Daniel got up to go open the door. They spoke for a second before Noah came over to me.

"Y/N?" He questioned and I looked at him

"I want to go home," I say and he nodded. I turned and walked away from him and out the store.

"Y/N," Noah says from behind me as I stopped at his car.

"Y/N, we need to talk," He said and I felt like crying again.

"Why?" I ask and he sighs.

"Why are you pushing me away," he says and steps closer to me as I turn to him.

"Noah be honest with me for one second," I say with tears ready to fall.

"What am I to you?" I asked and he sighs.

"This again,"he says frustrated with this situation.

"I love you, more than anyone I've ever been with. I knew from the first day that I met you. Yes us meeting was set up by my friends but my feelings changed as our relationship grew," Noah admits full heartedly.

"Y/N please believe me," He says with a break in his voice. I looked up seeing tears form in his eyes. He tried to blink them back but they fell anyway.

"I do," I say but still had a feeling in my chest. He smiles weakly and takes my hands.

"I would never hurt you," he says and I nod.

"Can we go home now," I ask and he chuckled with a nod. The ride home was silent. Noah let me order something to the apartment.