Part 6

(Later in the night)

I woke to my phone ringing. I quickly got up and went over to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey I just wanted to see if you made it home?" Jaden said and I shook my head.

"Yeah I'm made home like four hours ago," I said and he chuckled.

"Sorry, so I know it's late but I'm downstairs and really want to tell you something," Jaden said and I was honestly so tired I didn't know what to say.

"Y/N?" Jaden questioned.

"Sorry, I zoned out, I'll be down in a second," I said and hung up the phone. I put a hoodie on and my slides before heading downstairs. I stepped outside the building into the cool Los Angeles air and saw Jaden standing by his car.

"Dude it's like three in the morning," I said and he nodded.

"I know but this couldn't wait," Jaden said and I leaned next to him on the car.

"So what's up?" I asked and he took a deep breath before standing in front of me.

"I understand that you have some type of thing with this Noah guy but Y/N I've liked you for the longest time now and I didn't know how to tell you," Jaden said and my heart was racing.

"Jaden..." I said and he sighed.

"I get it, you don't feel the same way," He said and I stood up straight and took his hands in mine, even tho my hands were like baby's in his.

"Jaden I've always felt the same way but why now?" I said and he looked up at me and into my eyes. Those baby blue orbs of his are like a deep ocean, you get lost very easily.

"Because I saw you and Noah in the bathroom window that night at the party and he picked you up from work tonight, I got jealous and figured if I didn't tell you now, I'd loose you to him," Jaden said and looked at the ground again. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I never knew Jaden felt this way about me, I've always had feelings for him since my first break up. Jaden was on my doorstep in the pouring rain waiting for me to get home. We both caught colds and couldn't go to school that entire week.

"You'd never loose me, Jaden you're my best friend," I said and he smiled at me.

"I don't want to just be your best friend anymore Y/N, I've been through everything relationship you've had and waited forever for my chance," Jaden said and I was on the verge of tears. I've dream about this moment and it didn't feel real.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Jaden asked and I felt like we were being watched. I nodded and Jaden hugged me tight, lifting me off my feet. He spun around and I giggled. Once I was back on the ground I was looking up into Jaden's eyes when I saw Noah standing in my window. Shit, I forgot about Noah!

"I'll see you in the morning, so I can take you out on the best date you've ever been on," Jaden said and kissed my cheek as my eyes never left the window. Noah shook his head and walked away from the window. Jaden got into his car and I waved to him before running upstairs to my apartment.

"Noah?" I questioned, walking into the apartment.

"What does he have that I don't," he kinda shouted and I understand why.

"It's complicated," I said and he shook his head.

"I don't think it is, did those kisses mean anything to you?" He asked and I nodded.

"They meant a lot to me," I said with a sigh.

"Then why did you say yes?" He asked.

"Because I didn't have the heart to say no," I cried as my chest clenched.

"Jaden has been my best friend since we were kids and I can't hurt him," I said as tears fell down my cheeks. Noah came closer to me and cupped my cheek, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Let me make you feel better," He said and leaned in. His lips touched mine and his arms went down to my thighs to pick me up into his arms. He walked into my room and kicked the door shut. My back hit the soft comforter and I just let it happen. It did make me feel better but guilty at the same time. Jaden and I just started dating and it's off of a lie. I only saw Jaden as my best friend, I've never thought about him more than that and everything I told him tonight was just so I wouldn't have to see him cry again.

A/N:
This one was a doozy folks but the next part is going to be up at some point. My writing schedule is just messed up at this point.