Part 11

The next Morning

I woke to the sound of knocking on my bedroom door.

"What?" I groaned, getting up. I went over to the door and  my eyes widened when I saw Noah standing there.

"What the fuck is Jaden doing here?" Noah asked and I rubbed my eyes.

"He got drunk last night and I couldn't leave him on the street for the night," I said and he nodded.

"That's it?" Noah questioned and I nodded.

"Why would I lie to you," I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed me quickly.

"Y/N?" A very tired voiced Jaden said.

"Hey Bud," I said and he rubbed his eyes.

"Is it ok if I take a shower and borrow some clothes?" Jaden asked and I nodded.

"Yeah go look through my closet, I always have some of your stuff," I said and let Jaden into my room. Noah looked at me weirdly  as Jaden went into the bathroom.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, you two have an amazing friendship," Noah said and I smiled.

"Thank you, now he's probably going to be awhile," I said and he shook his head.

"Not today, I just want to spend time with you," Noah said and I  smiled.

"Ok, let's  go out and do something after Jaden leaves," I said and he nodded.

"Sure," He smiled and  kissed me again. I kissed him back and  he pulled me as close  as possible.

"Are yall done?" Jaden asked and  I broke from Noah to look at him.

"Do you need something else?" I asked.

"I think I'm good, I'm gonna go," Jaden said and walked past. I followed him to the door and he smiled at me.

"Thanks for last night," He said and I nodded.

"Anytime," I said and hugged him. Jaden hugged back and  left. I locked the door and Noah wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Y/N…" He whined in my ear.

"Oh no," I replied and he chuckled.

"I'm bored," Noah said and I turned to him.

"Let me get ready and we can head out," I said and went back to my room. Noah followed me and held my waist while I was finding clothes. He reached for some shorts that were on my top shelf.

"When did you wear these?" Noah asked, looking at the shorts. They were bleach washed and really short.

"You don't need to know," I said and he smirked.

"Ok I'm gonna go get some coffee, I'll be back," Noah said, moving away from me.

"Get me something," I said as he left. Once Noah got back we left to God knows where. We just kind walked around downtown LA for the day.