Part 19

A couple days later:

Noah and I have been at my place for the past couple of days. He's been ignoring the guys and I've been too. I didn't want to listen to them lie about our relationship. When I'd leave to work and come back Noah would be at my apartment and cooked dinner by the time I came home. He's really sweet and I like having him around, I think I might ask him to move in with me soon.

"Babe?" I questioned, breaking the silence of us just cuddling on the couch.

"Hm?" Noah hummed in response.

"Do you want to go on a date?" I asked and he looked at me questionably.

"Tonight?" He asked and I nodded.

"We haven't been on one in a while so why not," I said and Noah nodded.

"Sure, I could use some alone time with you," He said and I giggled.

"More alone time? Noah we've been together for the past couple of days," I said and he nodded.

"I know but I like spending time with you," Noah said and I smiled.

"So where are we gonna go tonight?" Noah asked.

"I wanna see a movie and we can get dinner before or after," I said and Noah nodded.

"Ok, I'm gonna take a shower," He said, getting up and I sat up to stretch. Noah left the room but poked his head out from the hallway and I looked at him questionably.

"Do you wanna join me?" He asked and I nodded quickly before getting up and following him into the bathroom. Once we got into the shower Noah let the water hit against his back as he stared down at me. I stood on my tip toes to kiss him and he kissed back, while wrapping his arms around my lower back. I leaned back on the wall and Noah broke this kiss. His forehead was on mine as water fell from his hair. I smiled as he back away, admiring me still before grabbing my shampoo.

"You wanna do it for me?" Noah asked, holding the bottle out.

"I'll struggle but sure," I said and Noah chuckled. I took the bottle from him and proceeded to wash his hair as he just stared at my body the entire time. His hands made their was to my stomach and drew circles on my skin. I smiled, trying not to laugh because I'm ticklish and He noticed.

"What?" He questioned and I ignored him and kept washing his hair. The rest of the shower was silent and relaxing as we both cleaned up, trying to ignore the fact that we were both needy and naked. I climbed out the shower first, wrapping a towel around my body as Noah wrapped one around his torso.

"Babe?" Noah questioned.

"Hm?" I answered, about to leave the bathroom.

"We should do this again," He said and I nodded before leaving the bathroom. We walked over to my room and Noah went through the bag he had brought from the sway house for clothes. I put on a random pair of leggings and went over to Noah to steal a shirt out of his bag.

"Really?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Mine now," I said and put the shirt on. He smiled and finished getting dressed. We left my apartment and went out for dinner and walked the shoreline afterwards.

"Noah?" I questioned while we were walking hand in hand down the beach.

"Yes?" He questioned and looked at me.

"Uuumm how would you feel about..." He cut me off

"How would I feel about what?" He questioned.

"Moving in with me?" I said in basically a whisper. He went silent and just stared at me for a second.

"Nevermind it was a stu-" he cut me off again by kissing me. I kissed back, melting into the kiss and he smiled.

"I'd love to move in with you," Noah said and I smiled.

"As soon as possible?" I questioned and he nodded.

"By next week," He said and I hugged him. He hugged back, lifting me off the ground and spun me around. I giggled as he put me back down.

"I love you Noah," I said and he kissed me quickly.

"I love you too Y/N," Noah said and we walked back to the car to go home.