Part 2

The Next Morning

I woke to Jaden moving off the air mattress and I groaned, rolling over and off the bed. Jaden started laughing his ass off and didn't help me up. I sat up and glared at him

"Asshat," I said and he laughed more.

"Sorry, that was the best thing I'm probably going to see today," Jaden said and I got up from the floor. I pushed my hair back and yawned, while walking over to the kitchenette of my small ass apartment.

"Do you have to work today?" Jaden asked.

"Nope, Mary is taking my shift since her kid is with their grandparents," I said and started the coffee machine.

"You want something?" I questioned and Jaden came in and leaned on the counter.

"Same as you," he said with a cheesy smile.

"That saves me an extra thing to do this morning," I said and made the two cup of coffee.

"What's the plan for today?" Jaden asked as I passed him a cup.

"Not much, probably just gonna sit around," I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"So I can stay and hang?" Jaden questioned.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I'd rather hang with you then deal with the sway boys filming some stupid teatok thing," Jaden said and I giggled.

"Thought you moved out of the sway house?" I questioned and he nodded.

"I did but I still hang out there," Jaden said and took another sip of his beverage.

"Maybe we can cuddle and watch movies?" Jaden asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not cuddling with You Jaden," I said and put my cup down on the counter.

"Why not, I'm a great cuddler," Jaden said with a pout.

"Because I don't want to," I said, leaving the kitchenette and going back over to the air mattress in the middle of my living room floor. I laid down and Jaden came back over. He sat down and looked down into my eyes.

"Can I help you?" I questioned and he smirked.

"What are you going to wear to the party tomorrow?" Jaden asked and I shrugged.

"Not heals that's for damn sure," I said and he chuckled.

"Ok? How about that dress I got you for that date you went on a couple weeks ago?" Jaden suggested.

"I do love that dress and maybe I could just wear my white Vans," I said and Jaden nodded.

"You'll look hot," he said and your cheeks started heating up. Jaden leaned back on his hands and I moved my head onto his lap.

"Um yeah..." I said, pulling out the yeah awkwardly.

"Let's watch a movie or something," I said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Sure, I'll choose," Jaden said, sitting up and grabbing the remote from the table the TV was on. I sat up and watched Jaden choose a movie from Netflix. We kept glancing at each other throughout the movie but I ignored it an kept watching. After a couple of movies later Jaden ordered us lunch and we just hung out in my apartment for the day. I was debating on telling him about that Noah guy yesterday until I got a call from Mary at the store.

"Hey Y/N a customer came in and left an envelope with your name on it, do you want me to put in your locker or do you want to come by and get it," Mary said over the phone.