Part 20

About a week later:

I was helping Noah bring boxes up to my apartment from the moving truck and we were currently on the elevator, heading back down.

"I'm so excited," Noah said, breaking the silence.

"Same," I said with a smile as the elevator stopped. One of my other residents in the building got on and looked at the both of us.

"Young  love  always puts a smile on my face," The older woman said and I smiled.

"You know I married my high school sweetheart," she said as the doors were closing.

"He passed a couple years ago but I still think about him every day," She said and Noah looked at me with a smile.

"It was nice talking to you dearies," She said, getting off the elevator and Noah and I walked off behind her. The old lady left the building as I went to the front office of the building to get Noah a copy of the keys.

"I'd like to add a person to my lease," I said and the owner nodded.

"Gonna need a name, Birthday and their information," The owner said and Noah stepped up filled out paperwork while I grabbed the last box from his car that he had bought recently.

"Babe I'm gonna head upstairs," I said and Noah nodded before I walked off. I got back onto the elevator and went up to my apartment when the elevator stopped on the floor under mine.

"Y/N?" He questioned and I looked at Him questionably.

"Carter, when did you move in here?" I asked and he smirked.

"I don't  live here, my girlfriend does, so how's things?" He asked and the elevator stopped on my floor.

"Good, bye" I said, rushing off the elevator and  down the hall to my apartment. After putting the box down by the couch I sat down and sighed, leaning my head against the  wall. The front door opened and Noah walked in, he looked towards my direction and smiled.

"You ready to start this new life together?" Noah asked, sitting on the couch next to me and I nodded.

"I love you Noah," I said and he kissed me quickly.

"I love you too Y/N," Noah said and I smiled before kissing him again. The rest of the day we spent unpacking and organizing our now shared closet. We messed around after unpacking nearly everything and just cuddled for the night till we ended up falling asleep. I'm definitely really happy with Noah and want to be with him for a long time. That lady in the elevator got me thinking about a future with Noah and all that could happen.