Part 9

The Next Morning

I got woken up by knocking on Noah's door. I groaned and rolled over, into Noah. He chuckled and held me close.

"Get the door," I complained and Noah got up. I hid my head under the blanket as he opened the door.

"Dude," Noah groaned and I bit my lip.

"Jaden just left to his girls place and we're heading out, you wanna come?" Josh asked and my eyes widened.

"Nah I'm good," Noah said and closed the door.

"We gotta go now," I said, getting up from his bed.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Did you not hear a single word he just said, Jaden is on his way to my apartment and look where I am," I kinda shouted and got my shoes on.

"Babe calm down maybe he'll think you left to work already," Noah said and That didn't make anything better.

"Noah, I should've been at work by now," I shouted and rushed out of his room.

"Y/N hold on," He grabbed my arm, stopping me from going downstairs.

"No, I have to go now, you're gonna get me fired," I basically yelled and yanked my arm away. I ran down the stairs and out the door of the sway house and walked as fast as I could down the street.

"Y/N!" Noah yelled, clearly following me but I just ignored him. I walked all the way to work which wasn't that far, thankfully and ran into the store. Jaden was standing at the cashier counter and looked at me as I got into the store.

"You're late," Daniel said and Jaden looked at me questionably.

"Did you run here?" Jaden asked, coming over to me.

"Y/N!" Noah kinda shouted, coming into the store. I closed my eyes, looking down at the ground.

"Noah?" Jaden questioned.

"Wait a minute," Jaden said, realizing everything and taking a step back from me.

"He's the guy?" Jaden questioned and I nodded slowly.

"Were you with him?" Jaden asked.

"Jay can we talk about this later," I asked and he shook his head.

"No, were you with Him or not?" Jaden asked again, clearly pissed off.

"Yes," I said with a sigh and Jaden ran his hands through his hair.

"I can't believe you," Jaden said and stormed out the store.

"Jaden wait," I cried, going after him but Noah grabbed my arm again.

"Let him go, you have to work and he needs time to think," Noah said and I looked at him. His eyes were filled with sorrow.

"Y/N how about I give you the rest of the week off? I'll have Sarah or Joey take over your shifts," Daniel said and I nodded.

"Thank you Daniel," I said and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"No problem, you could use it," Daniel said and Noah took my hand.

"C'mon, let's go get you something to eat and figure out what we're gonna do about Jaden," Noah said and I nodded. We left and walked down the street.

"Just so you know, I'm not blaming you for anything," I said and Noah looked at me.

"He was going to find out sooner or later," I said and Noah stopped walking and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me around my waist and kissed my head.