Part 10

Later That day

Noah and I were cuddling in my room and it was completely silent. Noah was drawing circles on my back while I was listening to his heart beat.

"Baby?" Noah questioned and I just blushed from him saying that.

"Hmm?" I answered and looked towards my window.

"Maybe we should get up?" Noah said and I groaned, rolling off of him.

"No," I said and he chuckled.

"As much as I love being here with you, I have to get going," Noah said and I shook my head.

"Stay with me," I whined and He chuckled.

"I can't, the guys need my help with the new merch line," Noah said and moved me off of him. Noah grabbed his stuff and looked at me. I pouted and he chuckled again.

"I'll be back tomorrow babygirl," He said and came over to me. He pecked my lips and left. I sighed and laid back, already missing Noah. I stared up at my ceiling for a couple of minutes before getting up and taking a shower. I ordered some food and sat in my living room and watched some show on Hulu for a couple of hours. I got really bored at some point and called Noah.

"Hey," He groaned.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Just a little bit, what's up?" Noah said.

"I was bored and I miss you," I said and he chuckled softly.

"You should've stayed with me," I said with pout.

"Baby I would've but I had to help with merch," Noah said and I looked at the time.

"It's only 2:50 can you come back over?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I have a photo shoot in the morning but I'll come by after," Noah said and I pouted again.

"Ok, I said and I could hear his faint snores through the phone.

"Goodnight Noah," I whisper and hung up the phone. I got up from the couch and grabbed my keys. I left my apartment and went across the street to seven eleven. I bought a couple snacks and drinks, while leaving the store I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly and saw who it was.

"Jaden, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I don't know, you tell me Y/N," he said and the smell of alcohol in his breath said it all.

"Dude were you driving?" I asked and took his arm and put it around my shoulders.

"No, they took my keys," He said, hanging his head. His steps were unsteady as we walked across the street to my apartment building. I helped Jaden on the elevator and up to my apartment. He was really drunk and I could probably guess why. Jaden fell onto my couch as I got him some water from the kitchen. When I walked back out to the kitchen Jaden had fallen asleep already. I sighed in relief and put the water on the coffee table, before going to my room.