Part 12

A week later:

I was finally going back to work after Daniel gave that week off and I had a double shift. After cleaning up the store a little bit and made the coffee for the morning the bell went off and I look over.

"Welcome to Dani's," I said and Noah smiled at me cutely.

"Can I get a medium coconut latte and a date for this Party tomorrow night," Noah said and I nodded.

"On latte and a date for tomorrow night coming up," I joked and made his latte as he payed.

"Y/N we have a new worker coming in this morning, I need you to train them," Daniel said, from his office in the back.

"Ok when are they coming in?" I asked and Noah kept smiling at me.

"They should've been here by now," Daniel shouted and I looked at the clock then at Noah.

"You're not the new trainy right?" I questioned.

"It's not me," Noah said and The bell went off

"Sorry I'm late, you know how LA traffic is," This tall tan guy said, coming into the store.

"It's fine, and you are?" I questioned and Noah kept his eyes on me.

"I'm Carter, Daniel hired me for afternoon shifts," Carter said with a smile.

"I'll see you later," Noah and I nodded.

"Ok," I said and he smiled softly and left. Carter came around the counter and I checked the computer. Noah left me another two hundred dollar tip and It didn't sit well with me this time. I thought we weren't doing that anymore.

"So have you ever worked at a coffee place before?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I washed dishes at this italian place," He said and sighed.

"This is gonna be a long day then," I said and he chuckled. I showed Carter the basics of how to clean the coffee machines and make a couple drinks that customer's always order. Around two in the afternoon our regulars came in. Carter did ok for his first day and it was almost closing time so I made him clean the store.

Noah's POV

Walking up to the store I saw her smiling and laughing. She's literally all I could ask for. Then I saw that Carter kid get closer to her. My heart Raced as his hand was really close to hers on the counter. I quickly got out my phone and texted her.

I stood outside the store and watched them through the window

I stood outside the store and watched them through the window. Carter moved away from Y/N when she put her phone away. I sighed in relief as Carter came out the store.

"Of course she has a boyfriend," Carter sighed to himself and I glared at him from the corner I was hiding in.

"Hey Carter I'm really sorry, I thought you kinda got that when He was here this morning," Y/N said and locked the door

"Nah I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Have a nice night," She said with a sweet smile and Carter nodded.

"You sure you want to wait here alone?" Carter asked.

"I'll be fine, Noah's gonna be here any minute," Y/N said and Carter nodded before walking away. Y/N sat on the step of the store. I walked out from the corner and she looked up at me.

"How long were you out here?" Y/N asked and I sat next to her.

"Not long," I lied and she kissed me quickly. I smiled and looked at her questionably.

"What was that for?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"I don't know," She said and I stood up and put out my hand. She took it and stood up. We walked down the street to the seven eleven and got snacks before heading back to her place.

"Noah?" Y/N questioned as we were in the elevator. I hummed and looked at her.

"Do you want to spend the night? I got the day off tomorrow," Y/N said and I smiled.

"Sure," I said and we stopped on her floor. We spent the night hanging out in her room with the snacks we bought and I was getting worried since she wasn't mentioning anything about Carter.