Part 4

After getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and sighed. Jaden poked his head into the room.

"Damn you look good," Jaden said and I looked at him as heat rose to my cheeks.

"Thanks, we should get going?" I asked and Jaden nodded.

"Yeah, grab a sweater," Jaden said and I nodded. As we walked out the apartment I grabbed my sweater off the couch and my phone went off in the pocket. I took my phone out my pocket and it was Noah.

 I took my phone out my pocket and it was Noah

He's gonna be at the party!

"You good?" Jaden asked as we got into his car.

"Yeah," I said with a nod and we got in his car. My thoughts were racing about Noah just being at that party. Would he say something? Would he even look at me?

"Y/N, did you hear me?" Jaden questioned, breaking me out my thoughts.

"What?" I questioned.

"I asked if you wanted to spend the night at the sway house, since we're probably going to be drinking?" Jaden said and I nodded.

"Sure but I took up a shift tomorrow so you have to drive me home in the morning," I said and Jaden nodded.

"Ok," He said and it was quiet for the rest of the car ride. We pulled up to the sway house and Jaden got out the car to open the door for me. I smiled and he put his hand out. I took his hand and we walked into the house where a bunch of people were around, drinking and probably high. The music was loud and Jaden held my waist close, like he wasn't trying to loose me in this crowd.

"I didn't think there was going to be this many people already," Jaden said and lead me over to the kitchen where I noticed a familiar figure by the fridge. He turned around as Jaden went over to get drinks. Noah?!

"Noah, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Noah," Jaden introduced us and I shook his hand awkwardly. He gave me a nice smile before saying anything.

"I'm gonna go find Josh, enjoy the party," Noah said and walked away.

"What should we do first?" Jaden asked, passing me a drink and I shrugged.

"Can we go by the pool, it's really loud in here," I asked and Jaden nodded. He took my hand and we went outside, thankfully no one was out there. We sat by the pool and My phone went off.

 We sat by the pool and My phone went off

"I'll be back," I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Jaden asked.

"To get another drink," I said and went inside. I made my way upstairs and Noah was standing outside the bathroom door.

"You said you were going out with a friend," Noah said as soon as he saw me.

"I didn't lie to you," I said and he scaled me.

"How do you know Jaden?" Noah asked.

"We've been friends since we were kids," I said and he stepped closer to me. I looked up into those perfect eyes of his and my heart might've skipped a beat.

"So y'all aren't dating but you came here with him?" Noah said and I nodded.

"That doesn't make sense to me," Noah said and scaled me again and bit his lip.

"We came to a party as friends, I understand that perfectly fine," I said and Noah rolled his eyes Ok that was kinda hot.

"Don't test me," Noah warned.

"Or what?" I asked and he clenched his jaw before grabbing me by my waist and pinned me against the wall.  His breathing was unsteady as his forehead was on mine and his hands we on my waist.

"Want to make extra tonight?" Noah asked and I didn't know what he meant.

"How?" I asked and he glanced to the bathroom door, next to us. He licked his bottom lip and opened the door and pushed me inside. As soon as that door closed and locked, he backed me into the sink. He lowered his face down to mine and I cupped his cheek with a hand. He smiled and let out a soft chuckled. He placed his hand over mine and intertwined our fingers on his face.

"Your hands are really small," he commented and I blushed at his words. His other hand was on my waist as his lips found mine. I was caught off guard at first but kissed back. He slowly moved his other hand down to my waist as our lips molded together. He was slow with his movements as he lifted me up onto the sink. His hands moved down to my thighs to spread my legs, so he could stand between them. I wrapped my legs around his torso as his hands made their way back to waist. The kiss stayed deep and loving which I liked a lot, he didn't want to rush this and neither did I. Noah pulled away and smiled, softly at me. I was a little out of breath as I smiled back.

"Here," he said, pulling his wallet out his pocket. Noah pulled out three hundred dollars out and handed it to me.

"One for looking so damn good tonight, two for kissing me, and three for not wearing any panties," He said and my cheeks heated up really fast. I hid my face in my hands, out of embarrassment as he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Noah said and I didn't look up at him.

"Have a goodnight, I think I'm gonna try to get some sleep early," Noah said and help me off the sink. I fixed my dress and we snook out the bathroom without anyone noticing. When I got back outside, Jaden was still by the pool.

"Hey where were you for the past twenty minutes?" Jaden asked when I sat by him.

"He was here and we kinda made out in the bathroom but I got three hundred dollars off of that," I said, basically in one breath. Jaden looked down at the pool and sighed.

"That's good I guess," Jaden said.

"I'm getting kinda tired, and I didn't drink so how about we just get out of here, I can buy dinner and we can watch movies at your place," Jaden said and I nodded.

"I'm paying for dinner tho, since I just mad three hundred dollars for nothing," I said and Jaden chuckled.

"Fine, now let's go before the other guys make us drink more," Jaden said and we left.