Part 3

(The Next Morning)

I had just gotten to work and was making the fresh pots of coffee and pulled the cold brew out the freezer to settle in the fridge. The bell on the door rang and I looked over to see Noah.

"Welcome to Dani's," I said, cutely and he smiled.

"Hi can I get a large cold brew and a date tonight," He said and I nodded.

"One cold brew and I can't tonight," I said and made his coffee.

"Why not?" He questioned.

"Well we're just meeting for the first time and I'm going out with my friend," I said and he nodded.

"Understandable, so do you have a couple minutes?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Yep, The morning rush usually doesn't start till nine," I said and he paid for his coffee and I went around the counter. I had to clean tables anyway so he followed me around.

"So how is this supposed to work exactly?" I asked.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He questioned.

"Yeah? But what does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"It's kinda the same thing but no actual relationship," He explained and I kinda understood.

"So we're friends? And you just waist money on me for fun?" I questioned and he chuckled. Damn he's really frickin cute.

"It's nothing like that but yes we're friends," He said.

"But you said I was going to be your fake girlfriend?" I said, questionably.

"Right, that's only when I'm at parties and crap like that," He said and I nodded.

"I'm just not understanding why you chose me," I said and wiped down another table.

"Like I told you, I thought you were cute and since you're new to LA no one knows you yet," Noah said and stood next to me as I finished wiping down the table. I stood back up and he looked down at me. Tall, large and handsome. Let's hope he's not a complete fuck boy.

"You have really nice eyes," Noah said, examining my face.

"So do you," I said and my heart was pounding as he stared into my soul. I cleared my throat and stepped away from Mr.handsome. Noah wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer then wrapped his other arm around me. He locked his fingers together, trapping me in his arms. I looked up in his dark chocolate orbs as he smiled, making me want to die on the spot. Our bodies were probably centimeters apart when he lowered his head near my ear.

"Have a good day at work," Noah whispered in my ear and looked at me again for a second.

"Thanks..." I said, trying not to be awkward. Noah left a few minutes later and the morning rush began. It was around 1:30 and I was getting ready to go home, Jaden came in the store.

"Your ride has arrived," He said, cutely and bowed like a prince. I rolled my eyes, playfully as he walked over to me.

"So did your sugar Daddy show up?" Jaden asked.

"He did, early this morning and he's actually really sweet, to bad you slept in and couldn't meet him," I said and Jaden rolled his eyes.

"I'll meet him soon tho, right?" Jaden questioned.

"Maybe, since I basically have to be his side piece at parties," I said and Jaden's eyes widened.

"Parties!" He said, really excited.

"What about parties?" I asked as I watched the clock finally hit 1:35.

"The Sway house party is tonight, maybe he'll be there!" Jaden again said really hyped.

"I doubt that, why would someone like him hang out with you losers," I Said with a giggle and clocked out for the afternoon as Daniel came I to the store.

"Daniel? I didn't know you were doing the night shift?" I questioned as Jaden and I were Leaving the store.

"Yeah, I'm taking Jess's shift since she's still on maternity leave," Daniel said and I nodded.

"How's she doing by the way?" I asked as Jaden was literally pulling my arm.

"Good thanks for asking," Daniel said, with a warm smiled before I waved goodbye, while being yanked out the door.

"Seriously Jaden? I was just asking about his wife," I complained and he shrugged.

"Whatever, now come on you need to shower, shave, get dressed, do makeup, and hair in less then seven hours," Jaden said, pulling me towards his car.

"Jaden, I don't need to do all that for one guy," I said, getting into the car.

"Yes you do," He said, slamming the door shut and ran over to the other diver side.

"Because if you look hot, not only is there a chance you could get laid but also he'll pay you just have for looking good," Jaden said, starting the car.

"That's if he's going to be at this stupid party," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! This party is not stupid and he'll definitely be there, Sway parties are always lit and a lot of people always come," He said and drove as fast as he could to my apartment building. Once we got into the apartment Jaden pushed me to the bathroom and ran to my room to get my outfit ready. I don't understand why he's making such a big deal about this, even if Noah was going to be there he's not gonna care how I look.