Part 16

The Next Morning:

I woke and rolled over, and smiled at the sight. Noah was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to get up for work. I sighed rolling back over but Noah pulled me closer.

"Don't leave me," Noah said.

"Aw baby I won't," I said, turning to him. He smiled, tiredly and I put head on his chest.

"Don't you have to work today?" He questioned.

"Yeah but I'll just text Daniel and tell him I'm not coming in," I said and Noah shook his head.

"No you have to go in," He said and I nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked and he reached behind him to grabbed his phone.

"9:30," Noah said and cuddled back up with me.

"I don't have to be in work till 12:00," I said and he kissed my cheek. Then trailed pecks down my neck to my shoulder.

"Noah," I groaned and he smirked. On my shoulder.

"Come on, you have a couple hours," He said and rubbed his tip against my ass.

"No, why can't we cuddle," I said with a pout.

"Because you being pressed against me is just driving me crazy," He and bit his lip.

"Still no, My customers will notice that I'm off," I said and he pouted.

"Please," He pleaded and I wanted to give in but we already did so much last night. I'm still sore and have to work.

"Noah I have to work," I said almost biting my cheek.

"Ok," he said and cuddle up with me. He snuggled his face in my neck. I smiled and played with his hair. He groaned from me accidentally pulling his hair.

"Don't do that," He said and I giggled.

"It was an accident," I answered and he smirked.

"Sure it was," He said and I shook my head. Noah kissed my neck a couple times before nippling on my skin, near my collar bone.

"Noah," I moaned and he chuckled.

"What baby?" He questioned, with a smirk.

"Stop," I said, choking on my words.

"Do you really want me to?" He questioned.

"No," I answered and he smirked before kissing me. I kissed back as he hovered over me, in between my legs. He slid in slowly, not caring to wear a condom and I winced in pain.

"Sshh it's ok, I'll go slow," Noah said and kept going in. My mouth hung up from the feeling and he connect our lips to ease the pain. His movements were slow till I adjusted. I nodded my head and he kissed me again before speeding up. I moaned into the kiss as he kept going. His movements stayed steady and he didn't go to hard, knowing I was already sore from last night. Once he pulled out and fell next to me I laid my head on his chest.

"Noah?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"You forgot to wear a condom," I said and he nodded.

"I know," he said and kissed my head. I smiled slightly but it went away quickly. I can barely take care of myself in LA how am I supposed to take care of a baby. After a couple minutes of cuddling I got up to take a shower and get ready for work. Noah drove me to work before probably giving his friends car back. The entire day in work thoughts ran through my head.

"Y/N?" Cater asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Did you talk to Noah?" He questioned.

"About what you said?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Not yet," I said and he sighed.

"How can you be with a guy like him?" Carter questioned.

"What do you mean?" I questioned back.

"He's a total meat head and is clearly using you, I've seen the tips he leaves you, two hundred dollars and you probably screw him right after work because of that payment," Carter said and I glared.

"Carter mind your damn business, you don't know anything about my relationship. Noah is a great guy and treats me well, was I his sugar baby at one point, yeah I was because it's Fucking tough living in Los Angeles alone, If you mention one more thing about Noah treating me like shit I'll get you fired," I nearly shouted, out of anger. Carter scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You really are just his bitch, he uses you for sex you don't care," Carter said and I was just so don't with his shit, that I picked up the nearest thing and hit him with it.

"Agh Y/N what the fuck," he exclaimed in pain. I didn't realize what I had done. I hit him with a hot coffee pot. Daniel came running out his office and looked at me in shook as Carter was holding the side of his face with his hand.

"Y/N?" He questioned and quickly grabbed a a cold towel from the back. I put the pot down and Carter looked at me in disbelief.

"Y/N call an ambulance," Daniel yelled at me and I rushed to call one. I don't get why I lashed out like that. I wouldn't hurt anyone? Once the ambulance came Daniel went with Carter to the hospital as I stayed at the store.

"I'm so getting fired for this," I sighed and closed the store temporarily. I heard the door open as Noah ran in.

"What happened?" He questioned, looking at me.

"Nothing," I said and he shook his head.

"So why is the store closed, I was coming to bring you lunch and I saw that the closed sign," He said and I was holding back my emotions.

"Daniel had to step out for a bit and Carter is on break so I closed the store," I lied.

"What's wrong?" Noah questioned.

"Nothing's wrong, can you just leave me alone for a second!" I snapped and  he stepped back and looked at me shocked.

"Y/N..." He said lowly and approached me slowly.

"Noah just go," I shouted and he sighed looking at the floor.

"Ok, call me if anything," He said with a sigh and turned to leave. Once the door shut I curled up in a ball behind the counter and held my knees close. Tears fell down my face as I knew I was about to lose everything. My Job, apartment and possibly my boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with me?