Part 5

The Next Morning:

I woke up, snuggled up with Jaden and he was fast asleep. When the hell did this happen? I slowly got out of his grip and rolled over to reach for my phone. I rubbed my eyes and saw texts Noah sent me.

I put my phone down and grab the pillow next to me and hit Jaden with it

"Ow," he groaned, waking up and turning over to face me.

"C'mon, get up I have to be in work, in half an hour," I said, getting up from my bed and going over to my closet. Jaden got up slowly and came over to me as I was getting my clothes.

"Are you gonna shower?" Jaden asked and I nodded.

"Ok hurry up, I'm gonna be on the couch," Jaden said and left my room. I quickly got ready for work and we left ten minutes before I had to be in work. Jaden drove me to work and was silent the entire car ride. I sighed, getting out the car and Jaden looked at me.

"I'll pick you up tonight," Jaden said and I nodded, closing the door. Once I clocked in I did my daily thing. Cleaning the store, making more coffee and sitting around until a customer came in.

Around closing time the doorbell went off as someone walked in. I looked up from my phone and smiled at the tall figure standing in front of me.

"Hi gorgeous," Noah said and I blushed.

"Hi to you too," I said and he gave me a sweet smile.

"So how about we go out after your shift," Noah asked.

"Jaden's picking me up," I said and he took my phone, from across the counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked and tried reaching for my phone. Noah shook his head and started texting someone from my phone.

"I'm guessing he's Jay-Jay?" Noah questioned and I nodded. He texted something and showed me the texts

"Well I guess you're free for the rest of the night," Noah said with a slight smirk and passed me my phone

"Well I guess you're free for the rest of the night," Noah said with a slight smirk and passed me my phone. I put it in my pocket and started cleaning up the store for the night. After clocking out I grabbed my hoodie and followed Noah out the store. I locked up, hid the key and followed Noah.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"We're gonna go get some food first then I was kinda hoping we could go to your place," Noah said and intertwined our hands. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure," I said and we kept walking. We made it to a restaurant near my apartment which and Noah said I could order whatever I wanted.

"Seriously?" I questioned and he chuckled with a nod.

"Anything you want," He nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We ordered and waited for the food to be ready. Once we got our food we went another block to my apartment building. Once we got upstairs I unlocked the door and he held the door open, letting me in first. I smiled at him and we went inside the small apartment.

"So you live here alone?" Noah questioned and I nodded. He put the food down on my coffee table and looked around my living room and stopped to look at me.

"So how often is Jaden here?" Noah asked.

"Almost every day, he'll spend the night sometimes when he doesn't want to drive," I said and Noah nodded and sat down on my couch.

"You wanna find a movie?" He asked and I sat next to him. He looked at me and his eyes were just so beautiful, I wondered if he was actually drunk yesterday when we kissed.

"Noah, when did you send me those texts?" I asked.

"Around three in the morning, I drank a little after I left you and I was drunk out of my mind," Noah said. So he does remember.

"Why?" He questioned.

"No reason," I said before he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back and he pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he gripped my waist. His tongue explored my mouth while I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled away to catch my breath and he smirked.

"Maybe we should watch that movie now," Noah said and I nodded, getting off his lap. I found a movie to watch and we joked around and ate our food. At some point during the movie we started making out again after we both had a breath mint. Jeez he's a good kisser. Around two in the morning Noah fell asleep in my arms and I smiled down at him. I don't think I was supposed to catch feelings for him, but I did. I continued to play with his hair and fell asleep eventually.