Part 15

We pulled into a restaurant parking lot and when we parked I just looked at Noah for a second. He looked at me too and smiled.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing," I said and he chuckled.

"You're cute, now let's go," Noah said and got out the car. He ran around and opened the door for me. I giggled and took his hand. He gave my hand a squeeze before we walked into the restaurant. Once we were seated and ordered Noah took my hand from across the table.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight," Noah said and I smiled

"Almost a hundred times already," I said and he kissed my knuckle. During dinner my phone went off a couple times and Noah looked at me questionably. I looked at my phone for a second before looking back up at Noah.

"It's Jaden," I lied since Carter was actually texting me.

"What does he want?" Noah asked

"I don't know, I'm gonna go to the bathroom to see what he wants," I said, getting up.

"Don't take to long," Noah said and I smiled.

"I won't," I said and went to the bathroom to call Carter.

"What?" I answered the phone, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I know you're busy but I really need to tell you something," Carter said, frantically.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Is there anyway you can come to the store, you should know in person," He said.

"No I can't come to the store, just tell me now or I'll see you tomorrow," I said, trying no to flip out.

"Ok, Noah is using you," Carter said and my heart sank.

"No he's not," I said and a million thoughts went through my head.

"Y/N please trust me, a couple guys came into the store and said Noah had a date tonight. One of them laughed and said he was out with his sugar baby," Carter said and I sighed.

"Carter I'll see you tomorrow," I said and hung up. Was that true? Does Noah still only see me as that. I sighed again before going back to the table.

"Hey, what did Jaden want?" Noah asked.

"He left his wallet at my place and needed me to tell security to let him in," I said and Noah nodded.

"Ok but he won't be there when we get back right?" Noah questioned and I shook my head.

"No," I said and he smirked.

"Good," He said and I rolled my eyes, playfully. After dinner we got ice cream before heading back to my place. We got up to the door and I fumbled to get my key in the door.

"Give me that," Noah said, snatching the key from me and opening the door. I kicked my shoes off as Noah closed the door. I turned to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"This night isn't ending just yet baby," He said and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back as his hands went lower. I jumped into his arms and he chuckled against my lips. He walked back to my room, while we made out and he kicked my door shut. I squealed, when he dropped me on my bed. Noah hovered over me and kissed me again.