#Little red riding hood

There once a little girl, who's always in her red hood. She's well known for her innocent characteristics, undescribable cuteness and her friendly vibes that always brightens up everyone's day. She's just a very young girl who lives alone in the village but the villagers takes care of her as if she's their own family. She's the love of the village.

Her life is full of happiness, always bright... But until one day...

Mr BTS : y/n-nie!! Your grandfather has fallen sick!!

A bad news strucks her. Her own beloved grandfather, Mr Bang Si-hyuk, has caught a cold. Her grandfather lives far away, outside of the village. Bang Si-hyuk has grown old, so it is understandable why he has gotten weak. However, to y/n, it is rare for him to fall sick even for his old age.

Feeling dead worried, y/n wants to pay a visit. She wants to take care of her dearest grandfather until he heals. Thus, she prepares herself, packs her things to start her journey to her grandfather's house.

Mrs TXT : wait y/n. I have made some chicken stew for your grandfather. It will surely heal him.
Mrs ENHYPEN : but are you sure you're going alone?? The forest is very dangerous...

Y/n nods. There's nothing more important than visiting her beloved grandfather. She will put him above everything.

Mr TXT : send our regards to your grandfather, okay??

They bid their goodbyes and y/n's journey starts there. She saw the main gate where she can exit the village. She takes a deep breath, preparing herself mentally and physically.

Tbh, she's a little scared after hearing about the danger in the forest. But she stays positive. She will pray for her well being.

"Let's go!"

As she pushes the gate open, she was instantly greeted by tall trees. The ground is flooded with leaves and twigs.

Looking around, it wasn't as bad as she imagine the forest would be. The view gives her hopes and confidence to move forward. And so she did, skipping her way into the forest towards her grandfather's place. She looks at the paper, which displays a map. She examines the map when she suddenly heard rustling from behind.

She turns around and saw nothing, but when she turns around again, she was shock to see a tall black wolf in front of her.

Wolf : hello there~

Y/n backs away from the wolf and saw those big mouth, filled with sharp teeth. The wolf smiles widely.

Wolf : what's a cute little girl doing here?? What's your name little one??

She feels alarmed. But she was taught not to be rude even towards a bad guy. You should treat everything with kindness.

Thus, she fishes out a name tag from her pocket and shows it to the wolf.

Wolf : hmm what a beautiful name. Say, where are you heading?? And what's with that basket of yours??

The wolf asked, rubbing his hands together while licking his lips, drooling at the smell of something intriguing from that basket. Little y/n opens the covers and the wolf's eyes widen at the sight of a creamy chicken stew.

Wolf : what a delicious looking food!!

His hand automatically reaches out to the basket but y/n was quick to retrieve it away and covers the food back. She shakes her head and her finger, signalling a 'no' to the wolf, making the wolf frown.

Wolf : who is that for??

He forms a smile, trying to act nice and polite. Y/n points her finger at the deep forest.