#Missing?!

Jimin : y/n-nie??

Jimin looks left and right while walking down the hallway in search for you. He then stops at the living room as he spot his hyungs.

Jimin : Namjoon-ah, have you seen y/n-nie??
RM : y/n-nie??

Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung look at Jimin confused.

Hoseok : wdym where's y/n?? Weren't you with her??
Jimin : I wasn't with her. I just woke up from sleep. I thought she was with Jin but he told me she wasn't.
Jin : what?! You still haven't found y/n?!

Jin quickly dash out of his room to the living room after hearing what Jimin said. Everyone then start having bad feelings.

RM : aish, have you check her room?? She must be there-
JK : hey guys, have you seen y/n-nie?? She's not in her room.

Everyone look at Jungkook shock. They all stand up and look at each other.

Tae : okay serious talk now. Weren't you guys with her?!
JK : no I was playing games and wanted to play with y/n-nie.
Jin : I was folding clothes!
RM : okay everyone calm down. Quarrelling won't solve a thing. Let's search for her.

Everyone then scatter and search for you. They yell your name, search in every corner and gap they can find but there's no trace of you.

Jimin : y/n-nie!!
Tae : y/n-nie!! Tae oppa wanna play with Tata and you!!
Yoongi : what're you guys doing??
Hoseok : we can't find y/n-nie. No one knows where she is!!
Yoongi ; what?? wasn't she with namjoo-
BTS : NO!!

Everyone start worrying more. They try to recall what happen today and yesterday.

RM : okay let's remember, we went out yesterday to the mall and grab food.
Tae : we hangout at the arcade with her and play the claw machine.
Jimin : we went to the park and had ice cream there. And we watch her playing at the playground...

It stops there and their eyes widen.

Hoseok : we left her at the playground?!!
JK : what?!!

Jungkook quickly rushes towards the cabinet to grab his car key when everyone stop as they saw the sofa's pillow moved. Yoongi approaches the sofa and lifts the big pillow and found you asleep.

Yoongi : y/n-nie!
BTS : y/n-nie!!

Everyone shout, waking you up. You whine and rub your eyes with your fist. You're about to grab another pillow to cover your face when you got lifted up into a tight hug.

Too tight, you start whine and squirm around.

Tae : yah where did you go huh?!
Jimin : we were so worried you know! You weren't answering our calls!!
Hoseok : we thought we left you at the playground!!

You move around not feeling comfortable of the sudden tight body contact from your brothers. But eventually, you give up cause they're not letting you go at all. So you just lean in and fell asleep in their arms.

💎