#School

Jin : have a great day y/n-nie!

Y/n gives Jin a hug before landing a kiss on the cheek. Both of them wave at each other and Jin enters the car, driving away as y/n enters the kindergarten's gate.

TC : good morning y/n!

Her teacher greets her at the gate and she bows down to greet. She proceeds her way towards her class and sees some students playing paper planes, sleeping, and even crying at the corner of the class.

??? : Good morning y/n-nie!!

She was pounced from behind, almost falling on her knees. She turns around, frowning at the person who's hugging her.

Emi : oooh don't be mad at me...!! I just wanted to say good morning to you.

Her one closest friend, Emilia, aka Emi. She's a clingy type of girl, also a little childish but mature at the same time.

Emi : y/n looks so cute again today!!

She pinches y/n's cheek, irritating her as she slaps her hands away and runs her cheeks.

Emi : hey hey my papa just bought me this new pencil!

She excitedly fishes through her bag and takes out her mechanical pencil from her pencil case. Y/n also got captivated by how shiny the pencil is, decorated with diamonds and a strap at the end. It's also pink which is very cute.

Emi : isn't it cute?! he gifted it to me yesterday!!

Y/n always wonders about Emilia. She always gets presents from her parents, especially her father. She doesn't know her birth date and concluded that she is from a rich family, since all the gifts she gets are expensive looking.

Emi : and and!! I told him about you and my papa bought one for you as well!!

She said and took out another mechanical pencil, identical but instead of pink, it's purple.

Emi : here you go!! Now we are best friends!!

She hands it to y/n and she stares down at the mechanical pencil, stunned that she received an expensive looking item. She looks at Emilia, insured of her offer.

Emi : take it! It's a sign that we are best friends from now on! Don't ever lose it okay??

She grips the pencil and nods, eyes shining at her now best friend.

Emi : now let's go to our seats!

She holds her hand and pulls her towards an empty seat. Both of them are conversing when all of a sudden, emi felt someone pushing her by her shoulder, irritating her.

Emi : uugh who's doing that?!

She turns around and faces a boy, having his hand in his pocket and staring down at her arrogantly. Emilia got mad and stood up.

Emi : what do you want Eun?!
Eun : you're sitting on my seat.
Emi : huuhh?! Since when was this your seat?! It doesn't have your name on it!! We got this place first so go away!
Eun : I said that's my seat!!
Emi : I don't care!! Go away right now!!

Eun gets so angry and snatches the chair from Emilia, causing her to hit the ground.

Emi : WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Emilia starts crying, rubbing her butt painfully. Y/n gets worried and quickly holds her. She looks up at Eun, glaring at him disappointedly.

Eun : w-what?? it's her fault she's not listening to me!
TC ; what happened here??

The teacher comes in, witnessing the scene and rushes towards them.

Boy : Emilia is crying!

A little boy said, pointing his fingers at Emilia.