Ch 12

Just Hua Cheng being a disaster and HuaLian flirting with Xie Lian not really knowing they are flirting! haha. 
Thank you for reading! Q.Q
~

Hua Cheng opened the door to his penthouse. It wasn't the largest one he had but it was definitely decent and it was something he'd be happy to share with Xie Lian. Gods, his gege deserved to live comfortably. And he believed his gege was.

He turned the lights on and Xie Lian's eyes widened like saucers. He didn't have to invite Xie Lian in as the man went in on his own after toeing his shoes off. "Wow, San Lang! Your place is really squeaky clean! It suits you," he giggled.

Hua Cheng's heart warmed. After a long day and fucking long weeks, he was now with Xie Lian, and not only that, Xie Lian was in his place where he would be safe, comfortable, and well taken care of. That was all he wanted.

"Let's go inside the bedroom now, gege. You might want to clean up and wear more comfortable clothes." He gently held Xie Lian's wrist. Fucking perfect. He thought as Xie Lian let him lead him to his bedroom. 

His place had only one floor and three bedrooms. The other two were smaller than the master's bedroom. It would do. He came there when he was too tired and he was near the area. It was well-maintained because he hired a cleaner who regularly visited every three days and restocked food in the fridge as well.

Hua Cheng opened the bedroom door. He turned the lights on and the room lit up in warm yellow light. The interior of the room was plain but boyish. The colors were all neutral. 

"Gege?" he turned to Xie Lian whose face was so red. "Are you okay?"

Xie Lian nodded eagerly but asked with a voice pitch higher, "Will I sleep here, San Lang?"

Of course. He wanted to say. But he didn't want to make Xie Lian uncomfortable or scared. After all, this would be the first time they would sleep together with him knowing his real identity. It was something so big for Hua Cheng and might be overwhelming for Xie Lian. As much as possible, he wanted Xie Lian to let it sink in first if needed. "If you want to, gege. You know I like sleeping beside you. I got used to it." He scratched the back of his head. Hell, he might as well be blushing right now. "But I have two other rooms you can choose from if it would be more comfortable to sleep separately." He had to admit that he was breaking his own heart with what he was saying. 

But Xie Lian offered him a kind smile and bashfully peered under his lashes. It was fucking too much for Hua Cheng's heart. "Silly San Lang, why won't I want to sleep beside you?" Hua Cheng's heart was about to burst out of his chest. "I can only sleep well with you." Hua Cheng was a goner.

And because he was and because he was stupid, he held Xie Lian's face with both of his hands. The man was just blinking, confused by his sudden actions. Hua Cheng kept his cool though. He bet his hands were cold. "Okay, gege. Anything you want."

It felt too intimate and there was nothing Hua Cheng wanted to do more than hold Xie Lian for a little longer. But he didn't want to rush things. He broke from the trance. "Stay here, gege." He went to get comfortable clothes for Xie Lian. He found a set of unused pajamas in his drawer and handed it to the older.

"Here, gege. You can change into these. I will just get you a glass of water, okay? The bathroom is over there. Feel free to use that unused stuff inside. Okay?"

Xie Lian beamed and nodded as he took the clothes from him. "Thank you, San Lang."-

"Anything for you. Anything." He smiled genuinely. As if he wouldn't do anything for Xie Lian. If the man would ask him to dance, hell, he would. Literally, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for him.