Ch 20

Xie Lian's 

Xie Lian was holding San Lang closely. The taller's man head was on his chest and his boyfriend's arms were tightly wound around his waist. "Gege."

"We talked about this one, San Lang," Xie Lian giggled fondly. "You can't just lock me here, you know."

"I know, gege. I know," Hua Cheng's voice was muffled. "I trust you'd take care of yourself. I trust that you could. But the people around you... I don't trust any of them."

"San Lang~ How about I will call you if something happens? You'll be there for me, right?" He willed San Lang to look at him by placing his hand on his boyfriend's cheek and tilting his head up. "Right?" 

Hua Cheng looked at him with puppy eyes. "You'll call me."

"Hmm, yes, I will call you." 

"You'll call me." Hua Cheng jutted his lower lip. He looked like a child.

"You're such a man-child," Xie Lian commented fondly. 

"I'm just a baby. I'm your baby."

"Hmm~ You are my baby." Xie Lian rubbed his nose against Hua Cheng's. This was the man people believed to be so wicked that they were scared of their wits. And Xie Lian had him wrapped around his fingers. "You can also see where I am, you know. Remember?" Xie Lian caressed the necklace's pendant. 

"Hmm~ Yes. No one can take you from me. Mine." Hua Cheng buried his face in Xie Lian's neck. 

Although it tickled him really, Xie Lian couldn't help but blush. He was still shy whenever Hua Cheng acted like this. This man was clingy and touchy and he loved it. He truly did. But he was bashful about it and the thoughts that were running in his mind. 

"Uh-huh~" Xie Lian agreed. "I have to go now, San Lang." He was all set to go but this baby was keeping him from going. 

San Lang slowly loosened his possessive tight grip. 

Xie Lian leaned and kissed Hua Cheng's cheek, and that earned him adorable blushy Hua Cheng. "Gege, you can't just do that..." he said above a whisper. 

"Give this gege a smile."

San Lang complied and gave him a dashing smile. 

So beautiful. Xie Lian thought. "Okay, I have to go now. Take care of yourself."

"I should be the one saying that," Hua Cheng replied.

"It doesn't mean that people fear you you become invincible. Take care of yourself, San Lang, ah?" Xie Lian combed his fingers on Hua Cheng's wavy hair. 

"Hmm~" Hua Cheng smiled. "Gege worries about  me?"

"Of course, I do!"

"Then, I will. For gege. But does gege think I will let him walk away just like that? You'll be so late if I did! Surely, I have to drive you to your workplace, and I'll do that every day."

"Oh, right..." That completely slipped his mind. He couldn't walk right out of Hua Cheng's manor. It would take him several minutes to see himself out of the premises and that would mean he'd be late and his boyfriend losing his mind for straining himself. 

Hua Cheng driving him to work meant one thing... He'd have to go through peeling this man from him after they arrived at the Mayor's office. 

Xie Lian wouldn't have it another way though. 

~

San Lang looked good driving the car. He maneuvered the steering wheel and went through the traffic with such familiarity like he had been doing it ever since. He managed to look good even though some motorists were frustrating. He looked in control, and perhaps, having control of things suited him well.