CH 23

🔞🔞🔞 I don't know if I did well on this. hehe. anyway. 

Third Person POV

Hua Cheng's day, as he told Xie Lian, wasn't the best. But coming home to his bambi wearing his shirt that barely covered his ass, exposing his thick and soft thighs, and with his collar bones exposed for him, washed away a day's worth of exhaustion and anger. 

But now, all his energy would be redirected to this poor man. Hua Cheng knew how much self-control he had for Xie Lian. It was tested and proven time and again. But a lion wouldn't say no to the meat presented to him. Hua Cheng would take what was offered to him. 

Xie Lian offered himself. Who was he to say no?

He gently threw Xie Lian on the bed. His man looked so fuckable with his cheeks and neck so red. "Are you sure, gege? I don't know how I can stop midway." 

It wasn't a warning. It was a promise. 

His cock was painfully hard inside his pants.

"San Lang, I'm sure." Xie Lian extended his hand to Hua Cheng. He badly wanted this. He wanted nothing more that time than be one with Hua Cheng. He was going crazy if Hua Cheng wouldn't fuck him that night. 

Xie Lian was desperate. 

"Fuck it." Hua Cheng took off his own shirt and joined Xie Lian on the bed where he hurriedly captured the other's plump lips. He was greedily and aggressively sucking his lips. It was soft and plush against his. His. 

Mine. Mine. Hua Cheng kept chanting in his head. 

Hua Cheng's hand traveled from Xie Lian's thigh to his side to his chest and pinched his nipples. This caused Xie Lian to arch his back and release a moan. Fuck. Fuck. Hua Cheng couldn't help but groan through the kiss. 

Pleasing Xie Lian in this way, in whatever way, was a dream come true. If it were a dream indeed, he wished to never wake up. 

Xie Lian's mind was in haze. Hua Cheng's warm touches were pushing him to his limits. They barely started but he could feel his cock leaking. It was embarrassing but he was badly craving it. 

Then, Hua Cheng suddenly pulled away. But before that could even register in Xie Lian's mind, he heard the fabric being ripped and he suddenly felt cold. "San Lang!"

Hua Cheng just smirked, enjoying the look on Xie Lian's face. "What?" He moved his gaze down to Xie Lian's body, his hands tracing Xie Lian's sides. "Mine. Tell me you're mine."

"San Laaang~" Xie Lian whined, feeling self-conscious under Hua Cheng's heavy gaze. He dared not to look at his own body. 

"Say you're mine." His two fingers found Xie Lian's nipple again and twisted it gently. His heart was soaring at the sight of his naked boyfriend, naked for his taking. His to claim. His to devour. No matter how much he was trying to temper his urge, he couldn't.

He trusts me so much. He could see his Xie Lian's cock red with a tip leaking with pre-cum. It's so cute! Not the size but yes, Hua Cheng found him cute. 

Xie Lian was cute and beautiful. Damn, if he had all the time, he'd cry first.

But he knew that at that moment, they needed this. 

"Yours! You know I'm yours," Xie Lian whimpered. "I'm San Lang's." Xie Lian could feel his blood rushing to his face. It was making him conscious. Hua Cheng was making him conscious of his body, of everything. 

He cupped Xie Lian's cheek. "Aren't you so good for me?" 

Xie Lian nodded. Despite being conscious, he was happy that Hua Cheng found him good, found him enough. That Hua Cheng wanted him as much as he wanted the younger.