Chapter 2:dinner🦋

Grab your popcorn and enjoy. This is a juicy one

Y/n POV 

Before Anna and Selina showed up I had a conversation with the madrigal's they are like my family. "Ok everyone tonight I'm going to propose to Anna please don't try to intimidate her, she is also coming with a friend" everyone agreed and went to get ready.

Everyone insisted on dressing their best for this 'special moment in time' tio Felix and pa had their camera's ready, this is going to be the most magical night ever.

(Me while writing this:😂🤣😈 it's not going to be very magical)

Y/n POV

I headed down the stairs with my best outfit:

Mirabel POV 

I was going to make y/n fall head over heals for me even if I am going to ruin her proposal.I feel bad for this, maybe I should stop meddling in her relationship. Maybe I'm not that bad, I mean Anna was the one who cheated

We all got seated and a little while later Anna and her side chick showed up. "Welcome welcome, Anna I hear you are the lovely lady that's going to make our y/n happy" abuela really wanted y/n to be part of our family so I knew that was all just an act.

" well senora I acctually wanted to say-" she was cut off with y/n's abrupt entrance. "Oh hey hermosa, come sit next to me" me and abuela really wanted y/n and Anna to be broken up so the whole time they were flirting abuela and I were cringing. 

Selina gave Anna a kiss on the cheek to show that Anna belonged to her. Y/n gave Anna a look and Anna kissed her forehead to reassure her. This girl disgusts me 

Y/n finally decided it was time and she had shown the signal to Luisa and pa. Then the music started. Then Antonio got the signal and his doves were gracefully flying around while Isabela's roses were growing all over the place.

I don't want to admit it but I am sooo jealous right now. Selina looked very confused but she wasn't that confused anymore when Y/n got down on one knee, instead she was livid. 

3rd person POV

"Anna, you are the most precious flower in all of the encanto I have never found anyone that I loved more than you, when I found you crying in the rain that day I just knew that I would have a future with you please make me the luckiest girl in the world and become my wife... will you marry me?"

When Anna was about to answer Selina got up and spoke "YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU SAID YOU BROKE THINGS OFF WITH HER YEARS AGO, ANNA YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME, WE ARE OVER I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE EVER AGAIN" Anna didn't know what what to say so she spoke up.

"Mi vida I'm sorry" y/n got off her knee " MI VIDA? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE, YOU WERE CHEATING ON MY FOR YEARS?" A tear was on y/n's face. Sofia couldn't do anything but hug y/n.

"I'm sorry mi amor" y/n shook her off "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME MI AMOR, YOU REALLY THOUGHT ... WE ARE OVER, GET OUT OF HERE THE BOTH OF YOU"

Mirabel POV

My abuela and I were very happy because of what happened but we were also pretty sad because of y/n being heartbroken. Everyone got up at once to comfort  y/n. Her mascara was runny and her blush was getting wet and mixing with the mascara.

She was in a very ugly state but she still looked beautiful in my eyes. Me and the girls took her to Isabela's room to help her get over the breakup, Camilo also joined because y/n insisted.

Time skip 

It was a pretty calm night because we mainly ate ice cream watched movies and made Camilo look girly. When it was time to sleep y/n didn't want to sleep so I decided to stay up with her.

We just talked about stuff and I think I made her feel better because she fell asleep in my shoulders. I tucked her into bed and headed to sleep myself. I hope she doesn't find out that I purposely invited Selina.