Chapter 9: suprises🦋

(Omg guys I am so sorry for not posting, school just started and I don't have as much time to write. I have to take my states test which is the 'FSA' here in Florida. I'm taking it in two days and I have been studying like crazy. On top of that I have other books to write in so I am just very busy. Sorry but I'm going to have to upload a short chapter today)

2nd person POV

You admired the beautiful scenery in front of you. You held mirabel's hand and kissed her gently, she returned the kiss and  you started blushing. She smiled warmly at your actions.you wondered why she was doing this but little did you know your question would be answered in seconds

"Y/n" she started. "You are the most amazing woman ever, I grew up with the most amazing woman ever. If your mother was still here with you, she would know how much of an amazing person she gaves birth to. I love how you wake up every morning humming that same song everyday and how you never eat with a spoon, you always eat with a fork and never drink from anything that's not a glass. You may no notice but I do, I love how you never fully get under the blanket, one leg is always out.I love how whenever you kiss me you blush like crazy and make silly jokes about literally anything at every moment. Thankyou for being part of my life and making me notice the little things" 

By then you were already tearing up at the little things she said to you. What broke you is when she got down on one knee and took out a little box with a golden ring. She dropped it on the ground and started to panic. You chuckled a little and picked it up for her.

The both of you held the ring. At the same time you both spoke. "I'm pregnant" you said while she spoke. "Will you marry me?" Her face brightened up at the realization. "Yes" you said getting up and dancing happily. "We are having a baby!?" Mirabel asked excitedly.  "We are having a baby!" She said laughing.

(This is how it looks like when they both held the ring)

You hugged her and cheered along with her, her bright smile made you 10 times happier

You hugged her and cheered along with her, her bright smile made you 10 times happier.  Soon you heard voices everywhere and the whole village popped out of nowhere and started cheering. 

The madrigals personally came to congratulate you. Pepa hugged you and kissed you cheek.  "Mija! I'm going to be a great aunt" she said exitedly. You could only smile in agreement.mirabel headed over to Dolores "how long have you known about this" she asked getting to the point.  "Since last night" she said shamelessly.

Mirabel smiled knowing it wasn't for too long. "Baby names" she said trying to strike a conversation. "Mariposa, you know the baby isn't coming tomorrow right? We have plenty of time to prepare for things like this" you said not knowing what names to give her.

She just smiled and hugged you again. You stayed like that for a good minute until Camilo interrupted the two of you. "You guys could get a room this is a party" 

"It's our party" mirabel said striking back. She continued to Hug you while Camilo just sat there sipping on his soda   you  soon pulled away from the hug after you noticed him, "Camilo why don't you go find a girlfriend" you said and dragged mirabel with you.

She followed you around all night like a lovesick puppy. You were feeling a little sick "Te amo" she said randomly "I love you too mariposa" she didn't know what else to say to make you enjoy the party better.

"I know you are pregnant and all but it just started have some fun!" She said smiling. You gave her a warm smile to ease her but she still knew it was fake.  "Remember you said if my mom was still here when you were proposing to me?" 

"Yeah" she said not catching on to your thoughts.  "What if she is still alive, mama never told any of us what really happened when I was born. She just said that my mom died" I said with a sad expression. "Well... maybe we should ask mama about her"

I nodded my head and ate my empanada.