Chapter 25: All is not lost🦋

Y/n POV

After a few months of being pregnant, it is not so bad. My due date is in about 4 months and i really am thinking about what it's going to be like. I'm going to give birth to a mini stranger and I won't get to spend a lot of alone time with Mirabel.

I'm not sure if I really wanted a baby, of course I want to have kids with Mirabel but maybe later on in life. I'm just 21 and so is Mirabel. We are still young and have so much to live for. Mirabel could be a famous fashion designer but instead she is sacrificing all of it for me and our baby.

I'm not saying I would rather get rid of the child but I don't feel ready to be a mom. I'm not the best with kids. They sound like annoying little cave trolls who drool and poop all day. I'm packing up to go to our honeymoon for tomorrow, I am still a little tired from our wedding yesterday night.

"Mariposa" I softly walked into the room. "I am so sorry I-"  I can't believe I walked into her masturbating. "Mirabel you are supposed to be packing" she covered herself on a blanket. "What? I got bored, you know a honeymoon is supposed to be an intimate moment between two people who just got married"

"But our honeymoon is tomorrow"

"Either way you are pregnant and I got bored" I rolled my eyes playfully and sat next to her. "I've seen you naked before" you mused. "Have you ever thought that the baby is becoming more of a con then a pro" 

"I mean it wasn't exactly planned but, it you are pregnant, then the universe has decided for us to be moms then we should accept it" 

" I agree but... I'm not the best with kids" I  tried ignoring her statement. "Well how about we take camilo's chores for the day, we can finish packing later"

"Why?" I asked generally confused. "Camilo babysits kids, maybe we can learn about parenting if we spend a day with kids" she suggested. I agreed with her but "Camilo is an expert her has been doing this for years"

"But mi amor, when we start parenting, we won't be experts either, do you think Camilo woke up one day and was just perfect at babysitting?" She paused. 

"I used to watch him everyday come home devistated because kids didn't find his jokes funny, he used to work his butt off, everyday working, writing perfect-ionizing every single  joke in the book and kids loved him and they still do. What I am trying to say is, you won't be a perfect mom and neither will I but, we will try our hardest to be the best we can be ok?"

I nodded my head. She was right it was not worth losing my mind for. "Hey Camilo!" I yelled. "Wait I need to put my clothes on" mirabel pushed you over rushing to her drawer.

"Yeah" he fixed his hair. That boy was annoying. "Can I do your chores for the day?"

"Why? You need something from me don't you?" He asked looking around the room suspiciously. "No...I just want to see what being a mom is like" i smiled. "Well sure, be my guest" he walked away before I could even get to answer.

"I'm going to physically do something to that gremline one day" I mumbled to myself. "I'm going to finish packing you can go before me" mirabel blushed. "Ok" I giggled knowing what she was going to do.

First things first, find a kid. That shouldn't be hard, there are kids everywhere. I just need to find the right one. I saw a tired mother carrying a kid while wearing an expensive dress. Her aqaintence was getting annoyed and she looked stressed. "Hey you two!" The man rolled his eyes and the lady smiled. 

"Can't a guy just date a woman without dirty diapers" he mumbled under his breath. "Why don't I watch your baby for the day. "Take it!" She quickly handed the little baby to you. "What his name" 

"Gypsy! It means mistakenly" she took the guys hand and ran off with him. "Well aren't you a cute little thing, you need to get changed darling"  

*a while later* 

This baby was so cute but annoying. He kept crying and never stopped pooping. "What do I do to shut you up" 

"Ah! Milk" i quickly ran to the nearest shop I could find and I brought some milk for the baby. He quickly stopped crying. "Maybe you aren't so bad" I hugged his little face and walked to his moms house

(I feel like we don't talk about y/n's pregnancy enough so this was pretty cute)