Chapter 18:the talk🦋

After dinner, you walked silently to dolores's room with you head down. It was awkward as hell. "Y/n, why are you going to her room" your thoughts were interrupted by mirabel pointing to Dolores' room.

"I uhh...she....I...Dolores needs to help me with wedding planning" you replied awkwardly 

"I thought we were done with that" she question. "Well I haven't brought my wedding dress yet?" She starred at you as if looking into your soul. "Hmm...well alright" she said while leaving. You sighed in relief and felt an arm pull you.

You were dragged to dolores's room. "What  the fuck" you said dusting out your clothes which apparently was dirty.  "Y/n don't you think that man sounds familiar" Dolores asked. "What ma- ohhhh, not really why?"

" you wouldn't know about it anyways" she said face palming herself. "What?"

"Well that guy sounds familiar, when you were born, his voice was never heard in the encanto again. When I got my gift he and your mom used to come around here to hang with tia but after you were born he stopped coming" she responded.

"Do you think they were just friends?" You asked calmly. "I don't think so, I was just 4 when it happened but I think he is the one that got your mom pregnant the first time" your eyes widened at the thought. 

" so you are saying my dad left me for 20 years and he magically comes back so he can come kidnap a girl at my wedding" you asked being sarcastic. 

"I don't think it is just some girl y/n, I think..." she paused for a moment. "I think it is you." You shook your head.

"Yeah of course...some stranger is here to kidnap me on the most important day of my life" you said shaking your head

"Y/n would you stop being so stubborn, I know what I am staying" you both stayed silent for a while then you came to some sense.

"Then why did he need Anna to help me?" You asked. She blushed a bit. She turned her head to the side looking nervous. "Well y/n" she paused yet again. Her mouth was opening but no words were coming out.

You had hope she was going to say something  but she didn't. All she could do was give you the answer your were not satisfied with.

"I don't...I don't know" she said obviously lying. 

I don't know

A simple I don't know was all she could say.

She knew everything about everyone. She was definitely hiding something from you. "All I know is that you should keep your eyes out for that guy...he could be dangerous" she said while getting up.

She took your hand and shook you out the room. The door slammed shut leaving you outside thinking to yourself. You walked slowly to mirabels room. It was late at night so you found her sleeping holding a teddy bear.

Even though you had another bed to sleep on, you needed her at the moment. You kissed her cheek and snuggled tight. You saw a smile creep up to her face as her warm touch embraced your body. 

Her thick curls flowed in the nighttime breeze perfectly. You wondered how you were so oblivious before. "Thank you" you whispered and fell asleep next to her. 

(Omg guys so sorry I was busy all week. If you read my other book shhh! You would know why I am busy, I am not going to explain all that again. So I am going to do the masquerade party in the next chapter. Btw, check out my other books

Shhh!

Mi flor

That's all for today.)