Chapter 19: preparations 🦋

*fast forward to y/n's birthday *

You woke up in your bed feeling better than ever. Mirabel was already up helping out with preparations for the party. You yawned looking out the window. The soft morning breeze hit your face perfectly flowing with your hair.

Like every year, you whispered meaningful words into the air to your 'mom'. You didn't even know her but you felt connected to her sometimes. You still love her.  since you were 9 you have always spoke to her to let her know how many years she had died for.

"Mom, it has been 21 years since you made your biggest mistake...I'm sorry" you whispered. You had always known it was your fault your mom was dead and every year you remind yourself about it.

Mirabel always told you to stop beating your self up about it but you can't help it. You are out enjoying your life with the woman you love and soon to having your own baby while your mom is in a coffin because you are alive.

It didn't seem right to you. Anyways you got out of bed and put on some simple clothes. You didn't want to change until night.

It was one of mirabels's favorites. Every time you wear it she gets all flustered and compliments you more than she usually does. For once, you wanted to please her even thought it's just wearing a dress.

You walked down the narrow halls humming softly to your self. You walked into the courtyard. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" You heard shouting not to far away. You walked closer to see every one (the madrigals) lining up one behind to other to surprise you.

"Guys thank you" you said clenching your stomach. You hugged each person individually thanking them for the gifts they got you.

"Gracias 'milo" you said ruffling his hair. "I don't think you will be saying that when you open it" he said smirking proudly at himself. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Mariposa, do you have my dress ready?" You asked. "Mhm, follow me" she said taking your hand. You ran to her room completely not noticing the giant blanket on top of her bed. 'How did I not notice that' you mentally asked yourself.

She took the blanket off to reveal an amazing ball gown, at the middle of the dress there was some Velcro attached to it so it could turn into a party dress.

 "Mira! You shouldn't have, this is beautiful! You really should think about making this a job...people would adore your talent" you said ginning from ear to ear. P she looked away looking a little nervousness after you said 'job'. You ignored that and hugged her.

"Thank you mariposa" you said smiling. It was really a stunning dress. 

You kissed her check and she started blushing

You kissed her check and she started blushing. You smirked and teased her a bit. You pecked her lips and kisses her softly. She kissed you back getting into the mood. 

"Did I tell you you are a great kisser" she said looking at you like a lovesick teenager.

You soon swirled your tongue inside her soft mouth and got out. You could tell she was turned on but that was what you were doing all along. You pulled out and smirked and walked towards the door.

 "Hey! We were not done" she whined. "I'm pregnant, there is nothing to be done" you said chuckling a bit. She pouted and crossed her arms. "You are so lucky right now" you walked away planning o  going to Bruno.

"Bruno! Mira has your costume ready" you knocked again. "Tio!" You shouted. He opened the door awkwardly chuckling. "Hi mija" he smiled. " I have your costume in Mira's room" you said. "I'll come grab it later...I uh...am busy" he said looking back into his room.

"o-" you were cut of with the sound of the shutting door. You walked away a little confused but nonetheless went to the courtyard to get the party ready. 

(I am so sorry for not updating, This week I was busy as fuck! Seriously, don't be mad at me, I was testing again this week and this time for 2 days straight. It was so boring. My mom made me study until the test came, so that is the reason. It is is very important test by the way so thats why My mom wouldn't let me even get a fresh sip of the Wattpad juice. That was so corny but whatever. Ill stop rambling now)