Chapter 5: Maybe this is for the best🦋

y/n POV

" YOU. RUINED. MY. PROPOSAL!" I shouted. I could feel myself getting heated up as I said each word. "How could you possibly know about that?" I took the diary from the ground and threw it next to her. 

"YOU WERE LOOKING THROUGH MY DIARY!" I just now realized that I went through something I shouldn't have gone through but in my defense, she ruined my proposal and expected me to be a okay with it.

soon we got louder and louder and the whole family came out to watch the scene unfold.

"I'm not the one who ruined someone's love life for my own selfish needs!" I fought back not knowing what to say next. "SELFISH! I have been stuck my entire life making sure everyone else was happy and I was being neglected because I dint get a gift... The one time I decided to do something for me I'm wrong for that? I did not cheat on you, Anna did! If you love her soooo much then why don't you just go fuck her already! I don't fucking care!"

 a tear made its way out of my face after hearing her words. I knew I was in the wrong for reading her diary and being mad at her.  She was right... Anna was the one who cheated on me, she just made sure I found out before living my life with someone who didn't really care about me.

I couldn't show her that she defeated me so I stormed off and mumbled softly for Dolores to hear "can I stay with you for the night dol?" I saw her giving me a thumbs up from the corner of my eye.

I walked out of the house with everyone looking at me. when I got to the village there was a light drizzle and it soon turned to a storm. This reminds me so much of when I met Anna. "Maybe this is for the best" I said to myself.

there was no one in the plaza because it was raining. I decided to give Anna a second chance even though I started to grow feelings for Mirabel. I needed to prove something but I truly don't know what I'm proving.

The rain was drowning my Thin dress as I walked in the rain. Soon the dress started to stick to my body and it became transparent. Good thing I had an undershirt and some shorts under my dress.

I soon arrived to Anna's house and saw her kissing that Selina girl passionately through the window but I didn't care. I knocked on the door and she answered. "y/n?" she chuckled a bit. " I thought you said you didn't want to see me 'ever again'" she said as she mocked my words. 

"I want to fix things between us" she saw my body freezing in the rain and brought me in. "y/n meet Selina, Selina meet y/n" I shook hands with her and chuckled awkwardly. "I-" she kissed me on the lips before I even started to speak.

"If you want to fix things we can start like that...how about a poly relationship?" she said with a smirk. I was uncertain about this but I couldn't go back to casita and admit that I was wrong. "Maybe I shouldn't have come here... I'm sorry" I said and quickly ran out of her house and back to casita. 

time skip

Julieta saw me walk in and she took me to the kitchen. " You are so wet! you might get a cold!" she shoved an arepa in my mouth and I started to cry again. "I know I'm wrong ma" She wiped my tears and cupped my face. "you and Mira should talk"

"I know it wasn't her fault I just got mad because of my own problems" Thats when I saw Mirabel at the corner of my eye. I nearly fell off the stool as I realized she was listening to me and Julieta.

"can we talk y/n" 

(another short chapter! I am not satisfied, I have been so busy on my other books today I almost forgot about this one. by the was go check my other books out. they are called 'Shhh!' and 'Mi Flor' have a good night, morning or afternoon. peace✌🏼)