Chapter 12: Future🦋

"Welcome! come, come" The woman said. you were hesitant but Isa dragged you with her vines. her eyes glowed brighter, kind of like Bruno when he was doing his visions. 

The woman reminded you so much of Bruno. You shook the thought and sat down at a chair.

"what would you like to buy." 

"I need some tents, like large ones"

she smiled and her eyes turned to a normal shade of brown.

"for your wedding with mirabel" Isabela's vines held you tighter. It was visible that she was stressed out by this woman.

you tapped her shoulder and the vines let go. "How would you know about my wedding?" You asked the woman calmly.

She smiled. "well, I am a fortune teller" she said mere seconds after you. Isabela smiled. "can you tell me my future!" 

you tapped her hand "you have bruno for that" you whispered. the woman's friendly expression soon faded away.

"I think I should show you the tents" she said and abruptly got up. "actually ..." you said trying to be nice. "I want to know my future"

she smiled again and got out an orb. It glowed a bright green and she set it on the table. "what would you like to know my dear"

"I want to know what will happen in my wedding day." some sand started to encircle her surroundings leaving yoy and Isabela out of the sand.

seconds later she looked at you in horror. "lets go get those tents!" she siad and hurriedly threw the orb in a room.

you peeked in there to see a picture on a man that looked like Bruno and a beautiful lady sitting on the ground. It looked like the man was teaching her to do something.

she saw you peeking and immediately closed the door.

"What is it" you asked starting to get worried. "all I can say now is don't ask Julieta about your sister or your father anymore" 

 you nodded  knowing that you got more curious than ever. "about those tents" Isabela said.

she nodded and led you to an idle filled with gorgeous green flowers. "How about...this one!" she said exitedly.

"perfect" you said looking at it in awe. "I didn't get your name, I would love to come here again" you said.

"Giselle" she said. Bruno used to talk about a woman named Giselle quiet often before he left. you were just 5 years old so it didn't  bother you that much.

"do you happen to know a man named Bruno" Isabela said almost stealing the words out of your mouth.

Giselle looked sad and started to tear up. "here take the tent for free" she said ignoring the question. Not trying to invade her privacy, you took it from her and smiled. "thanks..." you said and dragged Isabela with you.

"I think Giselle has something to do with Tio Bruno" you said calmly. you were met by Dolores when you walked out the door.

"We need to talk to tio bruno..." Dolores said.

you smiled and nodded your head. "He might know about giselle" Isabela said with a smirk. You were not going to tell them about the picture. It wasnt accurate.

the walk there was silent.

you walked into town and was met by mirabel. She kissed your cheek . "where were you all day, you had me worried sick, If camilo didn't tell me you went shopping I would have teared this village down.

"calm down mariposa" you said kissing her lips. "I need to go to casita, why don't you go see what mama is planning on making for the wedding."  

she nodded and took camilo's hand. Meanwhile Dolores and Isabela were eager to talk to bruno.