chapter 11: wedding planing🦋

Weeks have passed since the engament and only one thing was on your mind. mirabel tried her best to distract you but you were too focused on what Julieta had told you. Every time you would try to talk about it she would just change the subject or send you off to rest.

Mirabel has been way more protective of you because of your baby and Camilo has stopped teasing you as often. The both of them would make sure you never went out alone or stayed at home without someone caring for you. 

It was impossible to do anything. It was starting to get overwhelming but you kept quiet because you knew they were just helping.

Today you, Dolores and Isabela were going to find a wedding venue. The wedding planning has been pretty slow lately. You were planning on getting married before your belly got too big.

When you thought of that you took things more seriously. Isabela had agreed to decorate the venue once you guys found one.

Mirabel and Dolores were making the invitations by hand. Mirabel loved crafting so you left it to her. Luisa was in charge of getting the chairs and heavy stuff to the venue while her dad was going to play music.

It was obvious Julieta was going to make food. Pepa would get emotional so you also planned on  getting beautiful teal tents to compliment mirabel's wedding dress.

You haven't seen it yet but she said it would be teal. You haven't went to look for yours yet because you don't know how big you can get until the date of the wedding. You were planning on getting it a week before.

The town was filled with beautiful places but you knew mirabel loved the lake which abuelo Pedro died in. You went there to see if it was good enough for a wedding venue. It would be a surprise to mirabel.

Dolores stopped her tracks and so did the rest of you. "Mirabel and Camilo are looking for you" she said quietly looking at you. You rolled your eyes 'of course they are' you thought to yourself. "Do you mind telling them that I'm with Isa" you said to the older girl.

She nodded and turned around. Isabela snickered and walked with you. You smiled not knowing what she was laughing about. "What" you said curiously. "Mira's not going to leave you alone until she finds you herself" 

"Then we better hurry up" you said daring her to run after you. She swung through the forest and beat you by a long shot. 

"Ha" she said. You sighed loudly in defeat. Running was way more tiring now. Isabela got down from the vine and looked at youin the eye. "don't break my baby sister's heart" she said sternly. 

you got nervous and gulped. She smiled and a flower appeared on your head and she laughed. "calm down" she said and patted your head gently.

you sighed in relief and looked around. The place seemed to be good enough. "Looks like we will need something to divide the venue with the lake"

she nodded her head "and we need to get tents, tia is a mess. There was a huge storm in my wedding" you laughed a little bit.

"we better go shopping then" you heard camilo say from behind you. Dolores mouthed a 'sorry' and walked away.

you sighed. "Ok,lets go tent shopping" you said.

*time skip. you guys can choose the time skip provider*

The three of you arrived at a small shop near the woods. it was a little creepy how deserted it was. Camilo was terrified so he left you on the way there.

you walked in first. It seemed like a fortune teller shop but there was a lot of things to buy from there.

The woman looked directly at you. her eyes glowed a bright green, just like bruno's eyes.

'strange' you thought to yourself.